sunderland 2 - 1 Newcastle United - 27/10/13 - post-match reaction from page 47

Dave

Guest Slippery Sam

Thought there was only one winner after we equalised, some of the football they were playing second half was cack. One moment of brilliance from a s*** player gave them an undeserved victory.

It wasn't a moment of brilliance imo, it was Tiote completely switching off and letting them take the free kick. He turned his back and bleated on to himself about the foul, rather than stopping the fee kick being taken.

Tiote was our best player by far. Where's Anita gone btw? Should be playing ahead of Sissoko who's been s*** pretty much since the day he signed bar three games.

:lol: As if Anita doesn't get a look in. Ridiculous.

Why send your best player from the first half dozen games on when you can send Shola on to play in midfield instead?

Pardew Logic.

Aye a ridiculous decision but you just knew it was the tactic of Shola dropping in the flick on direct balls to Cisse.

Which i might add has never ever worked between those two......EVER.

This is what I don't understand, why do the players keep pumping it long surely they could see it wasn't working?

It's truly baffling isn't it. But we did it most of last season. Tbf it's been much better this season but why resort to it because Sunderland started the game ok. Just keep playing and the quality will win most of the time. Hoofing with players it doesn't suit is mental.

I think Pardew likes to fight Fire with Fire.

He's done it before when we've been up against a big team.

And for the umpteenth time that ploy hasn't worked against a crap team. Pardew is a thick f***er like. We've played some decent stuff this season at times and should have stuck with it against the worst team in the league.

Swansea showed if you play and stick with it you will turn over crap like Sunderland. Pardew is at panic stations against them, just useless.

Exactly mate, but we both knew this day would be around soon.

We've given him credit when he got us decent result but you can't polish a turd.

I've been saying that, eventually his averageness will drag us down. He just isn't good enough at this level. Like many have said though, i dread who Kinnear will appoint. I think it'll be Kinnear more than Ashley who chooses the manager imo.

I think your being generous calling him average to be honest.

I'm faster getting to the stage with Pardew where it's "anyone but Pardew"

I can't imagine playing under him and having any sort of self belief.

Guest bimpy474

Tiote was our best player by far. Where's Anita gone btw? Should be playing ahead of Sissoko who's been s*** pretty much since the day he signed bar three games.

Why send your best player from the first half dozen games on when you can send Shola on to play in midfield instead?

Pardew Logic.

Aye a ridiculous decision but you just knew it was the tactic of Shola dropping in the flick on direct balls to Cisse.

This is what I don't understand, why do the players keep pumping it long surely they could see it wasn't working?

It's truly baffling isn't it. But we did it most of last season. Tbf it's been much better this season but why resort to it because Sunderland started the game ok. Just keep playing and the quality will win most of the time. Hoofing with players it doesn't suit is mental.

And for the umpteenth time that ploy hasn't worked against a crap team. Pardew is a thick f***er like. We've played some decent stuff this season at times and should have stuck with it against the worst team in the league.

Swansea showed if you play and stick with it you will turn over crap like Sunderland. Pardew is at panic stations against them, just useless.

We've given him credit when he got us decent result but you can't polish a turd.

I've been saying that, eventually his averageness will drag us down. He just isn't good enough at this level. Like many have said though, i dread who Kinnear will appoint. I think it'll be Kinnear more than Ashley who chooses the manager imo.

I agree but the "anyone but Pardew" scares the shit out of me. Not that i want Pardew to stay mind.

I would like to see the back of Pardew, he has been here long enough now, and we haven't really progressed since he started. The only reason i think the owner will persist with him, is because there is few better managers that would be prepared to work under the current regime, and they probably know that as well.

Pardew Logic.

I agree but the "anyone but Pardew" scares the s*** out of me. Not that i want Pardew to stay mind.

Me too but let's face it. Being worse than Pardew would take some doing.

The only football manager I know without any sort of football philosophy

Thought there was only one winner after we equalised, some of the football they were playing second half was cack. One moment of brilliance from a s*** player gave them an undeserved victory.

It wasn't a moment of brilliance imo, it was Tiote completely switching off and letting them take the free kick. He turned his back and bleated on to himself about the foul, rather than stopping the fee kick being taken.

Yup. Moment of brilliance is laughable. It was a decent goal in a shit match, devoid of any skill, played between a turbo shit team and a shit team with good players with a turbo shit manager.

Guest bimpy474

Pardew Logic.

I agree but the "anyone but Pardew" scares the s*** out of me. Not that i want Pardew to stay mind.

Me too but let's face it. Being worse than Pardew would take some doing.

The only football manager I know without any sort of football philosophy

So right, there's no real system, no real identity, no real plan. It's ad hoc all the fecking time.

They were rubbish and so were we. Once we equalised we should have won comfortably. Great strike but it wasn't a free kick and then we didn't defend it. For a derby and after a 3-0 home defeat in the last game we were pretty disgraceful.

The difference in the derbies since we lost key figures in the dressing room like Carroll, Nolan and Barton is so noticeable.  Imposing players who are up for matches like this and are guaranteed to put a shift in and are up for a fight.

With players like that you felt the match was won before it even kicked off.