sunderland 2 - 1 Newcastle United - 27/10/13 - post-match reaction from page 47

Dave

I genuinely can't believe you're losing this.

As soon as you equalised, I had no doubt you'd win. How you've managed to wind up losing, I just do not get.

Fear, negativity, lack of creativity and forward thinking. Stems from the c*** in the dugout.

Negativity? He's brought 3 attacking players on since half time ffs. I'm one of his biggest critics but c'mon.

the Subs don't matter.

the 3 attacking players he brought on aren't  f***ing threat to anyone.

As soon as you equalised, I had no doubt you'd win. How you've managed to wind up losing, I just do not get.

Fear, negativity, lack of creativity and forward thinking. Stems from the c*** in the dugout.

Negativity? He's brought 3 attacking players on since half time ffs. I'm one of his biggest critics but c'mon.

Dear god.

Two derby defeats in a row.

We havent been fired up for any of the derbies under Pardew bar the over the wall one.

Agreed. Look at the team which won 5-1, probably worse off in every department, but showed more fight than this lot!

So many have gone missing today. Only Tiote/Cabaye have had good games, imo.

It's just bnot good, the last two derby performances have been pathetic and the desire and drive to put in a performance for the fans who regard this fixture as the most important of the year, has just been not good enough. Is it the players or the management or both ?

Fear, negativity, lack of creativity and forward thinking. Stems from the cunt in the dugout.

Fair point, you know what his plan was though when he brought Shola on. I guess you are right though, just fucking pissed off.