sunderland 2 - 1 Newcastle United - 27/10/13 - post-match reaction from page 47

Dave

What an utterly pathetic first half. Pards has got it horribly wrong and 4 or 5 of our players couldn't give a s***. Worried.

You fill your team full of Foreigners and this is what you get in games  like this. Fair play to the Mackems. They're not very good but at least they're desperate to win it which is more than can be said for our spineless lot.

:lol: Yeah, that explains things.

Can I blame Mbiwa for this shit? had he not send off we won't concede this stupid goal and ruined our whole game plan.

No, you can't. Mbiwa should never have been signed because we needed a player who'd immediately be able to defend at this level. MYM's more one for the future than what we badly needed.

I remember the local media (and some of the fans) accusing Laurent Robert of being heartless. Where the f*** do you even begin to start with this lot, btw? Ben Arfa and Sissoko are good footballers but they just don't want to know today at all.

We definitely don't have anyone with any fire in them.

Its not a foreign thing either. People like Viera and Gallas had plenty.

We need some players with personality and some balls for sure.

This makes it even more crucial that we have a manager that sets them up right, and inspires some kind of emotion in them.

Pardew is failing at both tasks.

Our players are incredibly inflexible imo.

Can I blame Mbiwa for this s***? had he not send off we won't concede this stupid goal and ruined our whole game plan.

No, you can't. Mbiwa should never have been signed because we needed a player who'd immediately be able to defend at this level. MYM's more one for the future than what we badly needed.

Don't agree that he can't defend at this level, he's just not suited for the type of job that is required when next to Colo but he was very good until the sending off next to Willo.

I think we need to take benny off, his pissing about with the ball is slowing down our attacks massively.

Nah man. He's our most dangerous player when played correctly. We need to break in numbers, and we're not doing that. Players need to MOVE when he's on the ball, we're not doing that. He needs to be wide on the right so he can actually see what's in front of him, and not playing with his back to goal.

Pardew's derby record doesn't look too great at the moment.

Speaks loads of the man that his only win banked on a moment of brilliance. Haven't seen us play a derby with him where we go out fired up like under Chrissy.

Can I blame Mbiwa for this s***? had he not send off we won't concede this stupid goal and ruined our whole game plan.

Don't agree that he can't defend at this level, he's just not suited for the type of job that is required when next to Colo but he was very good until the sending off next to Willo.

Exactly. He was sent off. :lol:

True.  Not his fault that his backup is fucking Dummett.  No disrespect to Dummett but the fact he is playing at centre explains why we are losing.