Newcastle vs Man City (Lg Cup 4th Round) - Wed 30th Oct @ 7:45pm (live on Sky)

Dave

It could mean a 4-3-3 with Sissoko, Anita and Tiote in midfield, which at least sounds better on paper.

How long until we change the formation? I'm going for 17 minutes.

Not really because then it would mean Cisse or Shola on the wing. It's a train-wreck of a formation no matter which way you look at it. Unless he's seen something specific in training, about this precise forward line - some kind of magical understanding between them - we will be tearing our hair out at the end of the game as per.

I have to leave in about 20 minutes to go and watch this. f***s sake, I could be doing something more productive, like wanking.

You can do both.

Not in a social club with your mate and his dad next to you.

Depends what kind of 'social club'.

Is it a skiing club?

Nah it's one of those horrible working mans club, though the majority of the people in there do not work. I hate going to them but I like watching the match with my mate and he likes to go with his dad who will only watch it there.

:lol:

Fair enough. Still a whoosh but now I feel bad.

I thought you were one of our foreign members so I thought you didn't know the concept of a social club.

I mean I was implying that you wank them both at either side of you, much like you'd use ski poles.

Your joking right, my wrist is fucked off doing to myself never mind anyone else.

I have to leave in about 20 minutes to go and watch this. f***s sake, I could be doing something more productive, like wanking.

You can do both.

Not in a social club with your mate and his dad next to you.

Depends what kind of 'social club'.

Is it a skiing club?

Nah it's one of those horrible working mans club, though the majority of the people in there do not work. I hate going to them but I like watching the match with my mate and he likes to go with his dad who will only watch it there.

:lol:

Fair enough. Still a whoosh but now I feel bad.

I thought you were one of our foreign members so I thought you didn't know the concept of a social club.

I mean I was implying that you wank them both at either side of you, much like you'd use ski poles.

Way too complex for wor Stifler man :lol:

It could mean a 4-3-3 with Sissoko, Anita and Tiote in midfield, which at least sounds better on paper.

Not really because then it would mean Cisse or Shola on the wing. It's a train-wreck of a formation no matter which way you look at it. Unless he's seen something specific in training, about this precise forward line - some kind of magical understanding between them - we will be tearing our hair out at the end of the game as per.

Aye, good point, Pardew would never play Cisse on the right :lol:

Guest bimpy474

I might just go with Mrs Bimpy to the Ann Summers party she's off to. Might as well by a strap on as we're going to get bummed up the bum.

Even though I feel pretty low about football right now, probably as low as ever and I know we are going to get beaten tonight and probably well beaten I just can't help but feel that I will still be bitterly disappointed and even more saddened by the end of the night.

Aye, good point, Pardew would never play Cisse on the right :lol:

Obviously he's played him there and seen (and pretty much admitted) that it's not an option with Cisse.

He gets away with playing people miles out of position because few of our fans have ever seen several of them play in their correct position.

He gets away with it because the owner couldn't give a flying fuck.

Have nee very limited excitement for this like. Hold out for 20 minutes and things might change. Tragic.

Cisse on the left would be slightly more tolerable, and obvious given that it gives him a much better position to cut in and shoot from, but what do I know?