Newcastle 0 - 2 Man City (AET) - 30/10/13 - LC R4 - Post-match reaction from p40

Mike

Pardew making a tactical adjustment that doesn't result in instant capitulation. I'm impressed.

Only because Dummett went off, it was slowly working. Back to 4-4-2/4-4-1-1 has reinvigorated us.

Krul has been like this all season. I got wrong off the keeper experts on here for pointing that out.

Always so bitter :lol:

You mean always so right and have to wait for everyone else to catch up. Yes, very true, it's a curse. :)

Krul has been like this all season. I got wrong off the keeper experts on here for pointing that out.

You mean always so right and have to wait for everyone else to catch up. Yes, very true, it's a curse. :)

Given you've slagged pretty much all our players at some point to a massive degree it's liable you may be correct once in a while when they fuck up. :lol:

:laugh:

You are right that Krul has been strangely off this term, dunno what's been up with him.

We've been decent, but ultimately not enough quality in the final third to force a goal. Still not sure if I'm bothered.

Yeah I was going to say the same. We've never really looked like scoring after the first half hour.

Given you've slagged pretty much all our players at some point to a massive degree it's liable you may be correct once in a while when they fuck up. :lol:

Never had a go at goof.  :razz: