Newcastle vs. Chelsea - Sat 2nd Nov @ 12:45 (live on BT Sport)

TaylorJ_01
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Can see us putting up a decent resistance for 20 minutes or so, Mourinho will make a small tactical adjustment leading to us conceding a soft goal then we'll completely retreat to try avoid a humping. End up losing 2-0 and the manager will say we were unlucky.

It's the Pardew way.

Look out for any pundits and commentators describing such a scenario as a "solid" and "professional" job by Chelsea - bywords for patronising the face off their opponents.

Guest Roger Kint

Think i am going to lump on an away win. The way my bets are going it will be money well spent to bring some cheer to the forum :lol:

Can see us putting up a decent resistance for 20 minutes or so, Mourinho will make a small tactical adjustment leading to us conceding a soft goal then we'll completely retreat to try avoid a humping. End up losing 2-0 and the manager will say we were unlucky.

It's the Pardew way.

http://i.imgur.com/ENIFJDM.gif

Guest Roger Kint

Haven't won a league game on TV since Wigan (home) 11 months ago. :anguish:

Embarrassing stat isnt it? Given we must be close to 15 games by now thats horrific.

Guest neesy111

Embarrassing stat isnt it? Given we must be close to 15 games by now thats horrific.

Yeap, not sure it's a coincidence or not.  Not good for those fans who can only watch us on TV.

Yeap, not sure it's a coincidence or not.  Not good for those fans who can only watch us on TV.

:lol: At least they can switch it off.

Guest neesy111

True. :lol:

We've only won 1 of our last 7 home league games, the aggregate score in which is 5-15.

We're s***, basically.

What a horrific stat. And still the useless tw@t is still no closer to the sack.

Guest Roger Kint

True. :lol:

Wish i could, watch every single game without fail on TV/Online, at least when i went to games it was a decent day out(aside from 90 mins anyway)