Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Incredible! Amazing!! What a win against the odds. I sincerely hope people praise now not only the players this time but Pardew to a hilt because they were fantastic. I also hope people don't start saying man Utd didn't turn up or any of that s***, we made them like that. They couldn't handle us, we had more possession, created better chances and were far better defensively, all at OT. Full credit to everyone involved in that epic win, sensational stuff!

Guest icemanblue

Fantastic. Got it absoutely perfect today. The team looked as if they truly believed they'd win that game, from the very start.

mick honest question and no malice at all intended just idly curious, is there no way at all for you to change your opinion on Pardew?

Today was one game, he'll have to do more than that.

mick honest question and no malice at all intended just idly curious, is there no way at all for you to change your opinion on Pardew?

Today was one game, he'll have to do more than that.

:thup: One game at a time now. First time I've seen progress in a long time in terms of playing football. Still a complete lack of attacking ability with this team. But we look solid at the back and midfield at least.

I hope we are allowed to buy a few players in Jan to push on like. He has given himself a good chance to turn people around and fair play for beating chelsea, spurs and those c***s without conceding a goal

Today was by far the best, we've actually played for 90+ minutes.

I hope we are allowed to buy a few players in Jan to push on like. He has given himself a good chance to turn people around and fair play for beating chelsea, spurs and those c***s without conceding a goal

Today was by far the best, we've actually played for 90+ minutes.

:thup: