Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Just seen this c*** on the box saying that we are going to be signing loads of players in the summer. Nearly smashed me f***ing telly. ffs.

We all know we wont, hy journos dont pull him up on this I dont know. 

Just seen this c*** on the box saying that we are going to be signing loads of players in the summer. Nearly smashed me f***ing telly. ffs.

Loads before the window, two or three when the window starts, one or two halfway and we'll be lucky if we get one in the final week.

Guest bimpy474

Surely people can't get taken in by this bollocks again?

Of course they will, never underestimate just how thick and gullible some people can be.

It's the usual s****, waffle, waffle, waffle.

must move on and look forward.  ( brush the derby under the carpet and forget it?  dont f***ing think so like.)

Aye, once again a caller rang TS tonight and said things had never felt so depressed around the club, as they do at this moment.

Anderson: (exasperated) "Why?"

Its like they think people are reacting to the derby defeat and the Cabaye sale, without realising that those incidents are just the final straw for a lot of people. They (TS) don't seem to, or don't want to recognise that this is just a culmination of the mis-management and lack of ambition of the club.

But of course we are (currently) 8th... we should be happy, right??

Yep- John Anderson is getting Right on my Wick at the minute with his stance on this.

"We have lost a great player, we know that, and in the summer hopefully we can bring three or four great players in. Let's hope so because this club deserves it."

I hate this bloke and every time he opens his mouth my hatred grows a little bit more ....................fuck me I feel so frustrated 

We all know we wont, hy journos dont pull him up on this I dont know. 

If NUFC don't sign quite a few decent players in the Summer there is a good chance we'll be relegated again. Cisse will be our only contracted out and out striker. Gosling and Shola will be leaving (Shola will not be getting a new contract). NUFC will also be trying to move on most of the players we have out on loan as they won't want most of them back (e.g. Gutierrez, Amalfitano, Ferguson and Vuckic).

Mike Ashley won't want another relegation. It would be cheaper for him to spend £70m on players and wages for a year than what relegation would cost him. Obviously he won't spend £70m but he absolutely has to spend a decent amount to protect our Premiership status (which seems to be the only thing he's bothered about when it comes to NUFC).

Just seen this cunt on the box saying that we are going to be signing loads of players in the summer. Nearly smashed me fucking telly. ffs.

Honest question, has he ever scouted and signed a player for us? Do we have any guys that are all Pardew?

Obertan, Elliot and Ba.......one out of three are not odds i want him unleashed with.

I wouldn't credit him with Ba tbh. His free transer clause due to relegation was a bigger factor than Pardew I reckon.

Guest bimpy474

Obertan, Elliot and Ba.......one out of three are not odds i want him unleashed with.

I wouldn't credit him with Ba tbh. His free transer clause due to relegation was a bigger factor than Pardew I reckon.

I was trying to be generous to him like :lol:

Guest strongbow69

It's the usual s****, waffle, waffle, waffle.

must move on and look forward.  ( brush the derby under the carpet and forget it?  dont f***ing think so like.)

Aye, once again a caller rang TS tonight and said things had never felt so depressed around the club, as they do at this moment.

Anderson: (exasperated) "Why?"

Its like they think people are reacting to the derby defeat and the Cabaye sale, without realising that those incidents are just the final straw for a lot of people. They (TS) don't seem to, or don't want to recognise that this is just a culmination of the mis-management and lack of ambition of the club.

But of course we are (currently) 8th... we should be happy, right??

Yep- John Anderson is getting Right on my Wick at the minute with his stance on this.

mine too, apologist and no discernible objectivity and mick lowes interviews, WOAT ? talkshit?

He's such a good PR man :lol:

Anyone who reads this and doesn't watch our games regularly, and/or is gullible enough to believe his bullshit, is going to genuinely think this guy sends his players out to win every game.