Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I`m getting a bit sick of "insert any Newcastle employee" reacts to a situation that they did not start and comes off worse punishment wise. If some twat pushed me like that then it would end in a similar fashion at work or not. In fact it has happened. To be honest if I got sacked I wouldn`t give a shit, I didn`t but still.

As for a stadium ban that's nothing, Pardew`s nothing but a cheerleader on matchday, he does his work during the week. Its a known fact that during a match if things go tits up he is useless with subs and changing formation 20 times a game.

Think the Suarez bite and Di Canio ref push got around 10 games each. Pardew could find himself around that sort of mark.

Think they will expect higher standards from a manager and therefore be more severe with the punishment.

Think the Suarez bite and Di Canio ref push got around 10 games each. Pardew could find himself around that sort of mark.

Think they will expect higher standards from a manager and therefore be more severe with the punishment.

The fact he is a manager means there is no real frame of reference because this situation has almost never happened. The FA could make a scapegoat out of Pardew and hit him with a much longer ban than has been seen before, and i wouldnt blame them tbh.

Well Ince only got 5 games recently, so anything more than double would be taking the piss slightly. If it's more than 10 i'd be looking to appeal even if it's not something you really want to be appealing.

Guest DebuchyAndTheBeast

10 games for barely grazing someone with your head would be harsh but he had been warned by the FA about his past sideline offences.

The thing is as well, managers behaviour on the sideline in general, has been a bit silly for a while now.

They may see this as a chance to just clean the whole thing up in one fell swoop.

Headbutting someone is a ramp up from simply pushing someone too. It's in proportion imo.

He's bang out of order and just about everyone agrees what he did was disgraceful and deserves a massive punishment. Just about everyone...

Headbutting someone is a ramp up from simply pushing someone too. It's in proportion imo.

He's bang out of order and just about everyone agrees what he did was disgraceful and deserves a massive punishment. Just about everyone...

Liverpool stuck by Suarez through difficult times and it's good to see the club sticking by Pardew. That doesn't mean to say they are agreeing with their actions. The FA will pluck up a figure then depending how high they go, it will be in Newcastle's ball court to accept it or appeal. I think anything above 10 games will be harsh but 8-10 would be about right for what he has done. Although i'm still in the firm belief Meyler should have seen red as well since it was him who first raised his hands with shove.