Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Home humpings in the last 12 months alone:

mackems 0-3

Liverpool 0-6

mackems 0-3 (again)

Spurs 0-4

Everton 0-3

Absolutely smashed in over a quarter of our home games since the first mackems shambles.

We beat Palace 1-0 last saturday, late winner.  You cant win every week man.

Pisses me right off that each game we effectively have to wait until at least 60 minutes before we attempt to win the game. Why the fuck we had to wait till 60 and 2 nil down to bring Ben Arfa on is beyond me :(

What I'd give to get this c*** sacked, man.

Was looking at livescore.com earlier checking out the lineups, and at the bottom where it says coach, it read: John Carver. I nearly had a wank. It's going to be such a relief to no longer have this cunt associated with our precious club.

Our record when we concede first this season:

Loss

4-0 Man City

3-2 Everton

2-1 Sunderland

0-2 Man City

3-0 Swansea

0-1 Arsenal

1-0 West Brom

0-2 Man City

0-3 Sunderland

3-0 Chelsea

0-4 Spurs

1-0 Fulham

0-3  Everton

Win

5-1 Stoke (2 men sent off before our goals)

:pardsbeard: Determination.

It's one thing seeing us get fucking humiliated.

It's another thing anticipating it, explaining why it happens and pointing to the fix needed for a fucking year and still sit yourself down and watch it happen time and time and time again.

He's the most shining defeatist fucking scum I've ever seen in association with NUFC and the most infectuous symptom of the Ashley tyranny.

Guest neesy111

Yeah but we also left ourselves open on the counter and conceded a goal. We got too unreserved.

Yeap, needed to keep it at 2-0.