Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Mate spotted him at King's Cross about an hour ago. Fuck only knows what he's up to.

going to watch chelsea with fat mike no doubt. and when we get beat off Stoke, we was tired because we were away watching a game in europe on tuesday.

Mate spotted him at King's Cross about an hour ago. Fuck only knows what he's up to.

He often goes back to Surrey start of the week and comes back Thursday night.

Dat hands on management.

Mate spotted him at King's Cross about an hour ago. f*** only knows what he's up to.

Where does he live? Not planning on firebombing his house or anything.

Mate spotted him at King's Cross about an hour ago. f*** only knows what he's up to.

Dat hands on management.

No wonder playing in Europe fucked him off.

He little trips back home were canned.

Dat hands on management.

No wonder playing in Europe fucked him off.

He little trips back home were canned.

:lol:

There's been plenty of well written arguments against Pardew on here for over 2 years now. It's at the point where people are just sick and calling him a cunt is easier. Happy Face is even getting to that stage.

I was calling him a cunt the day he got the job.  :D

Pardew has made Ashley a tidy transfer period during his time here and hasn't complained once at repeatedly having his best player sold from under his nose mid season without being replaced. Ashley couldn't wish for a "better" manager man.. :lol:

And yes, the fact he pisses the fans off with boring football despite claims to the opposite is a nice bonus for him.

Pardew had very little to do with any of the profit made on players. Carroll came through under Hughton and Hughton was still boss when Liverpool and Spurs started sniffing around. Cabaye was one of Carr's recommendations, I doubt Pardew had even seen him play. On the other hand, pardew has certainly devalued quite a few players in the last couple of years. Ben Arfa, Tiote, Cisse and probably Sissoko have all seen their stock slide due to his ineffective and toothless football. Ashley can't be oblivious to that, even if he does appreciate an arselicker.

It's usually the flight that arrives at NCL at 9-9.30 on a Thursday night from Gatwick. Go get him.

Have you got a PI after him? :lol:  good to know though, I'm tempted to take a little trip down there.

No. My dad works in London Mon-Thurs and is often on the same flights.

A few times. Mentioned it on here before.

Thing is,id imagine pardew would be likeable in a conversation.

"We wuz chattin on tha plane"

A plane full of Pardews! Theres muthafuckin Pardews on the plane!

So he doesn't bother taking training 3 days a week?

this is what I was thinking, we're deep in the shit at the moment, can't score a goal, can't stop shipping them in and are just in complete disarray.  What does the manager do? The guy that's supposed to be in charge of stopping the slide? Fucks off dahrn sarff 4 days a week. Unreal this shit.

Guest neesy111

this is what I was thinking, we're deep in the shit at the moment, can't score a goal, can't stop shipping them in and are just in complete disarray.  What does the manager do? The guy that's supposed to be in charge of stopping the slide? Fucks off dahrn sarff 4 days a week. Unreal this shit.

:thup:

:lol: he's the sort though Pards, be a sound bloke when he's talking to you. Be calling you a c*** as soon as you'd left the airport

Yeah, you be all chattin then he be fingering your lass behind your back.

The bloke is a total smuck man.

Mick Harford did the same at Luton. No wonder we were after him as well, Ashley probably has them on zero hour contracts.

Mick Harford did the same at Luton. No wonder we were after him as well, Ashley probably has them on zero hour contracts.

:lol:

:lol: he's the sort though Pards, be a sound bloke when he's talking to you. Be calling you a c*** as soon as you'd left the airport

Yeah, you be all chattin then he be fingering your lass behind your back.

The bloke is a total smuck man.

Yeah definitely. But I guarantee he'd be proper hard to hate in a casual conversation. He's a rat and he'd turn on the charm instantly

I dont think id give him the chance to charm.  Maybe quote some of his excuses back to him in the middle of the conversation.

Guest chopey

Pardew must be doing his self inflicted community punishment with the snotty nosed working classes in Surrey