Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Would love it if we kicked off the game, passed it back to Williamson and he looked at Pardew with an icy death-stare, before letting it run through to Bony :lol:

:lol: Camera goes to Pardew in the stands and Ben Arfa and Marveaux give him one of these:

http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/3700/dudleyboyz3d6rp3.gif

Heard Carragher talk for the first time a few months ago, jesus, he sounded like chewbacca on heroin.

:lol: His dad was banned from all stadia for being drunk at an England game. His defence was, "I wasn't drunk. I always talk like that."

But do you think Ashley is that bothered about the crowd. I reckon he'll ride out until the end of the season and think it will die down. With some people it will.

Yes, I do think he's bothered.

Why though?

The way he closed the singing section down when they were calling him and the way he tried to sell up after getting called names. He wants to look like he's not bothered in the hope that people think it'd futile and stops.