Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Spark

Tweeted Chamberlain and Neville some Pardew stats for tomorrow in the vain effort of getting them mentioned. Er' little helps.

With those names they're bound to appease him.

:clap:

Guest firetotheworks

Tweeted Chamberlain and Neville some Pardew stats for tomorrow in the vain effort of getting them mentioned. Er' little helps.

Oh...nice..why has that never been done before? It's right there in front of us. :lol:

“We have changed training a little bit this week, we’ve come away from some of the power work that we do, to a more technical week, and certainly a lot more running this week for those guys. So I think they will be up to speed and I think they are very important in this (Arsenal) game.

“I think we need to show people what we did against Swansea, that we are a good team, we are together and this recent run – we need to put it right.

“We can’t determine the result at Arsenal but we can determine the performance.”

I miss Graeme Souness tbh. He used to talk tactics a lot and if any of the players started laughing he'd just arrange a quick 5-aside and give them a good kicking.

"Not so funny now is it Bellers, ye little shit"

Guest firetotheworks

No one's picked up on him saying that we showed that we're a good team against Swansea? :lol:

The thing is, I don't think he's even lying there. He's just shit.

Phenomenal :lol:

Guest bimpy474

No one's picked up on him saying that we showed that we're a good team against Swansea? :lol:

The thing is, I don't think he's even lying there. He's just shit.

Aye, his version of good is certainly not a normal sane, unfuckedupheaded persons.

Guest firetotheworks

He genuinely talks about football the way that Frank Abignale Jr talks about medicine. "Do you concur?"

I'm quite looking forward to next season now even if he doesn't get sacked. The thought of us signing British players so he can recreate his glorious Hammers team should be quite hilarious. Apart from the relegation of course.

I read "power work" as paper work and was just about to rip into him.  If it was any other manager I would have known I was wrong, not with this prick as anything is possible.