Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

So in the last 18 games:

- Won 4, Drew 1, Lost 13

- Scored 11, conceded 33

- Failed to score in 12 of the 18

- Smashed by 3 or more in 6 out of the 18

And he has the temerity to keep pushing this bullshit about it just being the last 5 games.  It's highly insulting to the fans and it's a shame the media won't challenge him on it.

So in the last 18 games:

- Won 4, Drew 1, Lost 13

- Scored 11, conceded 33

And he has the temerity to keep pushing this bullshit about it just being the last 5 games.  It's highly insulting to the fans and it's a shame the media won't challenge him on it.

We're 9th. Shut up.

So in the last 18 games:

- Won 4, Drew 1, Lost 13

- Scored 11, conceded 33

5 games stuff is insulting.

It's no wonder he doesn't have time to do much football coaching, he must spend hours coming up with such fantastic bullshit to reel off week after week.

Disagree; it comes to him naturally IMO.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/newcastle-united/10790266/Arsenal-v-Newcastle-United-Alan-Pardew-admits-his-future-is-on-the-line.html

Asked whether his future was in doubt ahead of the trip to Arsenal on Sunday, Pardew replied: “Possibly. When you lose five games as Newcastle manager, you’ve got to expect criticism and speculation about your job. That comes with the territory and I accept that, but I’m confident the team is in a much better place this week than it has been. We need a big result in our next two games and I like to think we can get it.

“The short-term run we are on has clouded the picture, but we can’t get away from it. You live for the moment in football.”

f*** OFF

Atrocious football for two seasons with the odd mini run of games where we picke dup points. The man should be a politician.

It really sounds likes he's going, there. :lol:

I'd like to think Ashely gives enough a shit to identify the peanuts in the shite and peddle the cunt this summer. We've had 2 purple patches in the last 18 months and it's been pretty horrific for a sustained period.

Manager needs to fucking go, man. He's responsible for results and performances on the park and it's been fucking wank for ages. I know I'm preaching to the converted btw.

Guest bimpy474

People really do buy his bullshit like.

Completely OT - you ok like?

Thanks for asking mate ;) I'm ok, too many clashes going on between us all at home.

Thanks for asking mate ;) I'm ok, too many clashes going on between us all at home.

Not prying, an 'aye' would have been fine. :thup:

Guest bimpy474

Not prying, an 'aye' would have been fine. :thup:

It's alright, said in the chat thread anyhoo, not exactly a secret like.

Why does he think a win will just make everyone forget what has gone before? I still remember we were awful in the games before the Crystal Palace win. We were also awful in that game too. The only difference is we won.

When he is spouting his shit to the media someone should shout "You weak minded fools! He's using an old Jedi mind trick."

He could say the moon was made of cheese and the media wouldn't call him on it to his face.

Why does he think a win will just make everyone forget what has gone before? I still remember we were awful in the games before the Crystal Palace win. We were also awful in that game too. The only difference is we won.

When he is spouting his shit to the media someone should shout "You weak minded fools! He's using an old Jedi mind trick."

He could say the moon was made of cheese and the media wouldn't call him on it to his face.

Like Pardew could use a Jedi mind trick. Jedis are honorable.

When he is spouting his s*** to the media someone should shout "You weak minded fools! He's using an old Jedi mind trick."

because for a lot of people, I fear it will.

Because it'll confirm top-half. And people who only look at results and league tables will think we've done ok this season.

I can imagine the bullshit he'd come out with if we sacked him despite finishing 9th.

He's not that daft, he realises that the 46 points Remy accumulated fairly early on has guaranteed him a respectable finish. In any other situation the disastrous run of results since the new year would have seen him under far more scrutiny. Even now though he must be sweating that he's got two probably losses out of the next three to add to his record breaking run of losses in this division.