Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Moyes is Pardew Mk2 in almost every way. An improvement, but it's going to be just as frustrating.

This is simply not right, Moyes is a cautious manager I agree, but he's cautious and able to actually set up a football team, to organise them, to get a defence organised, to play players in their correct places, to have a gameplan.

Everton were fairly easy on the eye when he left, he'd have a good squad as a starting point with us so I see no reason why it would be as horrific as his early Everton days personally.

He doesn't deserve comparison to Pardew imho, he's earned more than that in his career.

:thup:

Threaten the top clubs? Howay man :lol:

Top clubs meaning top 6. I know that sounds ridulous but Everton and Southampton are knocking on the door with ambitious managerial appointments.

I think most people are just fed up of the awful, boring, defensive minded football we've been served up the last few years so every one favours a manager who's going to bring excitement. Moyes is a good manager but the football isn't going to get the pulses racing at all and he won't get to choose the players we sign (if we sign any at all).

I settle for someone who isn't a colossal bellend and spouts drivel upon drivel every time he opens his mouth at the moment. The football can't get any worse, at least Moyes or whichever dullard manager it'll be will have a plan unlike the current bellwhiff in charge who makes it up as he goes along.

I think most people are just fed up of the awful, boring, defensive minded football we've been served up the last few years so every one favours a manager who's going to bring excitement. Moyes is a good manager but the football isn't going to get the pulses racing at all and he won't get to choose the players we sign (if we sign any at all).

I settle for someone who isn't a colossal bellend and spouts drivel upon drivel every time he opens his mouth at the moment. The football can't get any worse, at least Moyes or whichever dullard manager it'll be will have a plan unlike the current bellwhiff in charge who makes it up as he goes along.

I'd settle for any manager who isn't a professional spin doctor too. I want Pardew tried for fraud once he's sacked.

Moyes is Pardew Mk2 in almost every way. An improvement, but it's going to be just as frustrating.

This is simply not right, Moyes is a cautious manager I agree, but he's cautious and able to actually set up a football team, to organise them, to get a defence organised, to play players in their correct places, to have a gameplan.

Everton were fairly easy on the eye when he left, he'd have a good squad as a starting point with us so I see no reason why it would be as horrific as his early Everton days personally.

He doesn't deserve comparison to Pardew imho, he's earned more than that in his career.

:thup:

Threaten the top clubs? Howay man :lol:

I'm agreeing with you man, that's what the thumb up mean ;)

Why would Moyes want to come here? Even at Everton he was on big wages (that Ashley wouldn't match) and had full control of everything throughout the club.

His reputation has taken a beating, the top teams wouldn't touch him with a barge pole. If it's between us, Villa, West Ham, Norwich etc then I'd say there's a chance.

Thats the size of it from what they were saying, they said that it was rumoured Tottenham were in for him but in reality they showed no interest.

what else were they saying mate? has he been contacted etc?

They didn't go so far as to say that but they did say that they expect to see a change and it would be Moyes job if he wanted it.  They also picked up on the Germany thing but said that they could not see that happening.

The only argument against that they said was that it might be to soon for him, it will spend on how he recovers from his sacking.

It's here if you want to listen to it, they talk about Pardew/Newcastle at around 0:59:30: http://podcasts.skysports.com/podcasts/sundaysupplement/sundaysupplement270414.mp3

He said: “The overall picture is that we were close to the level we need to be before Christmas, but we lost a creative force and didn’t replace it.

That is something we can’t do and need to protect ourselves from going forward.”

Cabaye leaving again :lol:

Well, we did. That's precisely what we did. Fucking goon.

I'd welcome him though. I'd welcome any one not named Alan Pardew.

:yao:

This would be true if only we could actually defend.

I said defensive minded not defensively awesome :yao:

Guest firetotheworks

I utterly loathe him like, more than most people in general, never mind anyone with an association with football, which he doesn't.

It's going to be a nice summer for us full of top salesman tactics by our board with Pardew.

Prepare for usual soundbytes and quotes...

will look to bring in 2 or 3.. or even 4

team ultimately be much stronger to tackle the top echelon of the table..

targets already in place and being monitored....

progressing well with our ground work...

zzZZzzzz  usual shit

Paul Merson desperately sticking up for though saying it's more the players not believing in the 'club' rather than the manager.

Mets has been on the ale again then.

He's predicted Sunderland to win 4-0 tomorrow. He's definitely back on something.

*cough*

I said defensive minded not defensively awesome :yao:

:tobey:

The pressure on Charlton to sack Alan Pardew increased when the Supporters Club gave the manager a vote of no confidence. 

It is believed only Charlton's dire financial situation is keeping Pardew,  who has 18 months to run on his contract, in his job as the cash-strapped Addicks cannot afford to pay him off. 

But with Charlton in the bottom three of the Championship, Paul Nottage,  chairman of the Supporters Club said: 'It is depressing. Four years ago we were established in the Premier League. 

'We are stuck with him at the moment. If he was sacked it would mean less money for new players which the squad needs. 

'He's not the sort of man to walk away but he seems bereft of ideas.

'I know  the Championship is very tight and three wins could see you move near the play-off places but I cannot see where those three wins would come from.'

Sounds familiar...

Sorry Collage, on Tapatalk just now and didn't spot.

TRon, Moyes pushed the top six with Everton, why couldn't he do that with us exactly?

He could. Let's face it, even Pards did it when injuries forced him into picking a balanced line up. But we could just as easily end up hovering around the same sort of place we are now, 8-10th. I suppose that would suit Fat Ashley down to the ground.

The pressure on Charlton to sack Alan Pardew increased when the Supporters Club gave the manager a vote of no confidence. 

It is believed only Charlton's dire financial situation is keeping Pardew,  who has 18 months to run on his contract, in his job as the cash-strapped Addicks cannot afford to pay him off. 

But with Charlton in the bottom three of the Championship, Paul Nottage,  chairman of the Supporters Club said: 'It is depressing. Four years ago we were established in the Premier League. 

'We are stuck with him at the moment. If he was sacked it would mean less money for new players which the squad needs. 

'He's not the sort of man to walk away but he seems bereft of ideas.

'I know  the Championship is very tight and three wins could see you move near the play-off places but I cannot see where those three wins would come from.'

Sounds familiar...

#depardvu

He said: “The overall picture is that we were close to the level we need to be before Christmas, but we lost a creative force and didn’t replace it.

“That is something we can’t do and need to protect ourselves from going forward.”

Cabaye leaving again :lol:

What nonsense from the excuse making cunt. He more or less gave the players license to stop performing once he said that 8th or 9th was top of the league for us.

He's a right fucking arsehole.