Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

re: Business concluded before the WC.....I swear to God they said that last time.

last world cup I think it was no business at all that was the concern

Yeah, I mean....I can't remember what happened, but that quote started a flashback. I feel like it was bullshit then too.

International footballers preparing to be in, or actually being in, Brazil for the World Cup will apparently be an insurmountable problem in no time.  Talk is cheap with these people, what they promise never comes to fruition.

International footballers preparing to be in, or actually being in, Brazil for the World Cup will apparently be an insurmountable problem in no time.  Talk is cheap with these people, what they promise never comes to fruition.

"We was done in by Portuguese."

Nobody will have a problem buying from us on that score, since most of our players are former internationals since Pardew got his hands on them.

Soz, was just trying to get at the fact that Pardew wouldn't Elbe the one spending the money exactly.

Aye but he'd be the one coaching them and whatnot. Which I think was what KenDahl was getting at?

Righto, that's true, still think it's better if Pardew has better players.

Of course it's better. Better players, better team. Obviously they might not play to their true potential or get Pardewed or whatever, but when Pardew has had a fully fit side with quality in it (Remy, Cabaye), he has shown he can get positive results which is why better players would obviously be a good thing.

Guest bimpy474

Soz, was just trying to get at the fact that Pardew wouldn't Elbe the one spending the money exactly.

Aye but he'd be the one coaching them and whatnot. Which I think was what KenDahl was getting at?

Of course it's better. Better players, better team. Obviously they might not play to their true potential or get Pardewed or whatever, but when Pardew has had a fully fit side with quality in it (Remy, Cabaye), he has shown he can get positive results which is why better players would obviously be a good thing.

Unfortunately this is very true, but we will also be an injury or sale away from his arse falling out when he loses his bits of magic. If this turns out to be true (which is ultra unlikely), it'll at least be funny to watch.

Guest neesy111

What an absolutely load of shite (that article is).

Getting business done before the World Cup. :spit:

Unfortunately this is very true, but we will also be an injury or sale away from his arse falling out when he loses his bits of magic. If this turns out to be true (which is ultra unlikely), it'll at least be funny to watch.

This does seem to be likely, must admit.

Sack the scum bidet and replace him with someone with an ounce of tactical knowledge who is happy with having good players bought for him and give Carr £20-25m. No need to spend £60m on Pardle cloggers. Problem solved money saved. Mike gets his wish we get ours (relatively speaking).

60 mill is the bare minimum tbh.

When you take into account the Cabaye money plus last year's TV money 60 mill is the baseline figure.

If we actually sell players and bring in say 15 mill and spend 60 mill I've no doubt we will trumpet some sort of massive investment and how grateful we should be to mike when in reality it's less than we should be spending.

All that being said the report is probly bullshit.

Guest bimpy474

If you are intending to spend £60m, you don't let Alan Pardew spend it on players he wants, or spend it yourself on players for Alan Pardew.

Utter utter madness.

Pretty much, we are fucked either way you look at it  :sad:

Guest firetotheworks

We all know what will happen, we'll prepare ourselves for a surprise, but no surprise will come. Not even slightly arsed who we get in tbh. We have a good team that doesn't need a major overhaul and anyone with any coaching ability would be able to get more than these clowns are getting out of them, Carver and Stone included.

I would hope that if this bunch of lies from Edwards was actually true it would allow us to improve the squad as a whole so a injury to a key player wouldn't be as impactful.

Obviously asking for too much though and would be so much easier to just sack the c*nt.

Guest bimpy474

Pretty much, we are fucked either way you look at it  :sad:

No not fucked, Tenthed.

If you are intending to spend £60m, you don't let Alan Pardew spend it on players he wants, or spend it yourself on players for Alan Pardew.

Utter utter madness.

We shouldn't be letting players come in who Pardew doesn't agree with. Players like Mbiwa for example, it's clear Pardew has no intentions for the lad and want his big strong CB, so should be left to Carr to go and find that specific player then come back with a suggestion or two.

Even though Anita has started a lot this season, I still don't think he's gained Pardew's trust, he's not getting a big enough role in the side. It's a struggle to work out what role he is playing in the side at times other than just look busy. We should be building our attacks through him but instead we just let the game pass him by.

@LukeEdwardsTele

#nufc have contacted me to dispute the fact they have pledged to spend £60m this summer. Happy to pass this info on. Budget is undisclosed

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest bimpy474

I would hope that if this bunch of lies from Edwards was actually true it would allow us to improve the squad as a whole so a injury to a key player wouldn't be as impactful.

Obviously asking for too much though and would be so much easier to just sack the c*nt.

Now you would think that's correct, but this is where Pardew comes in. He has shown he doesn't know how to build a team, a team that can function when it has injuries etc.

Look at us now, Marveaux and Hatem out because he doesn't what to do with them. And if as i suspect we carry on buying players that he might not really want. Even if we sign British players i think they'll stil be more Carr players than Pardew. We'll be back to square one, they don't work hard enough, blah blah blah.

Like you say, just sack the cunt and get a decent manager in.