Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

That's the worst thing- nearly 4 years and no style of play, apart from being scared of our opposition.

The c*** has nearly driven me to hating football...the World Cup saved it just about. Worst thing is that he'll most likely last the season after dragging us to 12th and proclaiming 'we done good, players had to gel' etc etc

Was saying the same thing to a colleague as well.

I'm really starting to dislike football a game I once loved and it's all because of the odious cunts running our club.

Give me 10 games speech again wish he'd take his clichés and f*** off

Thing is though he needs to get the points on the board asap and a lot of points are there for the taking over the next 2 months. A slow start and he's fucked once the tougher fixtures crop up.

Pardew has no real footballing philosophy but if he did, it would be something similar to Mourinho-lite. Strong lads, high work rate, pace and power in wide areas & upfront. Prefer to counter-attack. Let a few players with "magic" win you tight games.

We don't have the players for that really. That's especially why i'm not impressed with Anita/Colback in CM together. They could work decently well for a possession based side but that's not Pardew's style.

He's asking for 10 games?!  :lol:

This man is truly insufferable. I'm dreading his next starting 11 already, not to mention his next first sub.

Man, if we ever get rid of this guy and manage to bring in a half decent manager, I really will appreciate the smallest things now.

From the comments.  Is that the gadgie off here that does the stupid three full stop thing?

you will never stop the anti-pardew lot.... I understand why some would want him out and why some would keep him... I also am a big believer in everyone having an opinion and these will vary.... My problem is that no matter what the topic to discuss it always becomes a forum to slate Pardew and call for his head... it's becoming more and more boring now... sometimes I wonder what some of the supporters actually support....

As for Pardew, he's had years to get it right, I don't see another 10 games making much difference.

Guest Bert Shaft

He has had 163 games to convince me. He's lost 66 of them.

Apparantly some bloke on that thread in the Chronicle has accused someone of "trying to deliberately find fault with Pardew" after it was pointed out to him that Pardew. nuts, shoves insults, constantly lies to people and contradicts himself and also that we have lost 15 out of our last 21 games.

Tom Anderson, come on down!

From the comments.  Is that the gadgie off here that does the stupid three full stop thing?

you will never stop the anti-pardew lot.... I understand why some would want him out and why some would keep him... I also am a big believer in everyone having an opinion and these will vary.... My problem is that no matter what the topic to discuss it always becomes a forum to slate Pardew and call for his head... it's becoming more and more boring now... sometimes I wonder what some of the supporters actually support....

As for Pardew, he's had years to get it right, I don't see another 10 games making much difference.

No it wasn't me...

If we're going to use the 0 shots on target thing as a stick to beat Pardew with (not unfairly) then we should look at the other 'stats' too.

http://www.whoscored.com/Matches/829518/LiveStatistics/England-Premier-League-2014-2015-Newcastle-United-Manchester-City

If you look at the passing specifically the accuracy for the majority is up around 90% which isn't bad at all. Krul still punts it long aimlessly far too often for my liking but the rest of them combined played 30 long balss, 20 of which were 'accurate'.

I try and treat each game individually and I liked what I saw today as I've said.

It took you until the last sentence but at least you have admitted that you know nothing about football.

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/alan-pardew-feels-newcastle-united-7629480

Don't judge until November lads, that's the excuses for the next nine games sorted.

“Those things, I have to learn about the new players, they have to learn about me and how I work, so all of that takes time.

How is that going to help, Alan?  :lol:

Takes time to completely 'Pardew' them.

If we're going to use the 0 shots on target thing as a stick to beat Pardew with (not unfairly) then we should look at the other 'stats' too.

http://www.whoscored.com/Matches/829518/LiveStatistics/England-Premier-League-2014-2015-Newcastle-United-Manchester-City

If you look at the passing specifically the accuracy for the majority is up around 90% which isn't bad at all. Krul still punts it long aimlessly far too often for my liking but the rest of them combined played 30 long balss, 20 of which were 'accurate'.

I try and treat each game individually and I liked what I saw today as I've said.

It took you until the last sentence but at least you have admitted that you know nothing about football.

Go on then, enlighten me with your wealth of Footballing knowledge.

Guest Bert Shaft

I'll enlighten you as to why Pardew should f*ck off.

He head butts opposing players, shoves linesmen, abuses opposing managers, tells lies to the fans and regularly contradicts himself.. Add that to the fact that he congratulates himself for signing players, regularly tells us how grateful we should be to a fat greedy tw*t who is creaming million of pounds of the fans money into his pocket, oh and did I mention the now regular maulings by Sunlun and the fact that we have won 5 and drawn one of the last 21  games.

Wish you and your fellow Wonga shirt wearing sheep would f*cking wake up.

He head butts opposing players, shoves linesmen, abuses opposing managers, tells lies to the fans and regularly contradicts himself.. Add that to the fact that he congratulates himself for signing players, regularly tells us how grateful we should be to a fat greedy tw*t who is creaming million of pounds of the fans money into his pocket, oh and did I mention the now regular maulings by Sunlun and the fact that we have won 5 and drawn one of the last 21  games.

And Mr (Mc)Fool please tell me where I have said anything of the opposite? However loudly you scream into your keyboard, it isn't going to make one blind bit of difference to the arseholes owning the club/picking the team/making the tea. I've realised this so I'd rather spend my time analysing the performance of our team on a game by game basis. Anyone with half a brain cell knows Pardew is a cunt, some just don't feel the need to let it ruin our club.

For the record I have never and will never by a shirt that bears the name of Wonga.com. Odious fucking company.

Treating each game individually is a fairly ridiculous concept tbf.

To me it shows the objectivity to recognise between different performance levels. I am not saying if we lost 10 games and then beat Burnley 1-0 i'll be dancing from the rooftops.

And Mr (Mc)Fool please tell me where I have said anything of the opposite? However loudly you scream into your keyboard, it isn't going to make one blind bit of difference to the arseholes owning the club/picking the team/making the tea. I've realised this so I'd rather spend my time analysing the performance of our team on a game by game basis. Anyone with half a brain cell knows Pardew is a c***, some just don't feel the need to let it ruin our club.

For the record I have never and will never by a shirt that bears the name of Wonga.com. Odious f***ing company.

Not my argument obviously, but just had to say, they are already ruining our club, whether we say anything about it or not and keeping quiet with your head down will do nothing but speed up that process!