Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest palnese

Nah, if they were truly apathetic they wouldnt be going to the matches. It just takes different amounts of time for it to click for people, most are coming around now.

Like the 51k there today?

Nah, if they were truly apathetic they wouldnt be going to the matches. It just takes different amounts of time for it to click for people, most are coming around now.

Like the 51k there today?

I think it will be next season before we see how many people are staying away.  Many with season tickets will continue to turn up this season even if they are renewing and with the cheap tickets, a lot of parents would take their kids in the school holidays.

Im not suggesting they're being vocal about it. Just what im seeing around, not everyones at the same stage but most arent Pardew fans anymore. Frustrations a matter of time.

I'm only going because I've paid until the end of the season and there is a lot of people in the same boat round me.  Whilst I don't support the regime I'm going to get my moneys worth - even if it just involves booing the useless fuckers off at the end.

Next season I'll go to the odd game.  Maybes.

Bottom of the league stuff since Boxing Day. Ranked 20th out of 20 in our last 17 games, pretty much half a season's worth of games and no-one has done worse than us. It's not a blip, or a dip in form, it's a sustained malaise which has reappeared after last year's relegation scare.

It's disgraceful.

Bottom of the league stuff since Boxing Day. Ranked 20th out of 20 in our last 17 games, pretty much half a season's worth of games and no-one has done worse than us. It's not a blip, or a dip in form, it's a sustained malaise which has reappeared after last year's relegation scare.

It's disgraceful.

:thup: And yet plenty tell us that we are where we should be, and we should be grateful. :(

It's disgraceful.

"We waz unlucky, injuries hampered us, Shola waz fit. We just couldn't get the three points across the line on many occasions.  I've spoken with Mike and he wants the best for Sports Direct as do I, I'll work harder to ensure that we achieve the mediocrity he and the fans deserve. Hatem?  I've spoken with the lad via satellite phone and told him he's playing in the shop window, unfortunately that shop window is Greggs. However I have told Remy he is lucky to be here, I think he agreed as he was smiling a lot. This is a tough club to manage the fans expect us to not only win but score, I have done my best to dampen those unrealistic dreams."

With one home game to play, United have managed to score just 20 times in the Premier League at SJP to date - with five of them in one game, against Stoke City.

Our lowest seasonal total in the Premier League to date is 22 (reached in 1997/98 and 2006/07), while last season and the 2008/09 relegation campaign saw 24 netted.

http://i.imgur.com/IVe24Ue.gif

The only real chance of him getting sacked is if we drop out of the top ten. Looking at the fixtures, we'll probably just scrape 10th (unless Palace nick a good result in one of their big home games):

NUFC - 46 points

Arsenal (a)

Cardiff (h)

Liverpool (a)

Stoke - 44 points

Spurs (h)

Fulham (h)

West Brom (a)

Crystal Palace - 43 points

Man City (h)

Liverpool (h)

Fulham (a)

Probably rang in whilst wearing a gimp mask with some leather clad lass in a nazi hat calling him a useless cunt and volleying him in the bollocks. Or he's thick as a bulls dick.

:lol:

:scared:

We dont want to TRY and get into europe, so our aim is 10th to 8th in the league...We dont want to have a go in either cups as this could damage our prem status...

We dont play attractive football and we no longer score goals.

Why should people turn up to watch that ?? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Absolutely pointless football club.

We dont want to TRY and get into europe, so our aim is 10th to 8th in the league...We dont want to have a go in either cups as this could damage our prem status...

Not a true fan, support the team not the regime, thick and thin yackety smackety blah blah blah

Not a true fan, support the team not the regime, thick and thin yackety smackety blah blah blah

I support Newcastle United, not this stripped down Franchise of a football team which only exists to advertise Sports Direct and all the naff companies under its umbrella.