Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Let's say we lose the next two matches and go into the last day of the season with Liverpool needing to beat us by five goals to win the title. Will people be willing them on to batter us and increase whatever pressure (if any) is on Pardew? Question is particularly aimed at those that can't stand the thought of them winning the title. :laugh:

Let's say we lose the next two matches and go into the last day of the season with Liverpool needing to beat us by five goals to win the title. Will people be willing them on to batter us and increase whatever pressure (if any) is on Pardew? Question is particularly aimed at those that can't stand the thought of them winning the title. :laugh:

4-0 win please.

4-0 win please.

Pardew would claim a moral victory in those circumstances and you know it. :lol:

4-0 win please.

Pardew would claim a moral victory in those circumstances and you know it. :lol:

There's always that like aye.

'We had a team here with an objective, a target to hit for the biggest prize going. And we stopped them. We was always alert to what they needed and we contained them really well'

They'd beat us by the required margin regardless. I say good for them if they win the league.

Frightening we weren't even this bad under Kinnear when we went down x

I've said it before but as poor a manager as he is Kinnear is better than Pardew.  Obviously I dont want him here, the mans embarrassing and shit.  But he's still a better manager than Pardew.

I'd rather Pardew stayed.

I don't know what the fuck I am any more. NUFC used to define me.

Tonight, Pardew is still here - thus rendering 'true' everything I've hypothetically theorised about this regime; I'm totally repulsed by the way I felt today when Swansea scored/won whilst, in hindsight, apathetic at best.