Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

We dont want to TRY and get into europe, so our aim is 10th to 8th in the league...We dont want to have a go in either cups as this could damage our prem status...

We dont play attractive football and we no longer score goals.

Why should people turn up to watch that ?? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Absolutely pointless football club.

Not a true fan, support the team not the regime, thick and thin yackety smackety blah blah blah

My mates have gone this way, they'd still turn up even if Ashley was pissing on them as they walked through the turnstiles.

The only real chance of him getting sacked is if we drop out of the top ten. Looking at the fixtures, we'll probably just scrape 10th (unless Palace nick a good result in one of their big home games):

NUFC - 46 points

Arsenal (a)

Cardiff (h)

Liverpool (a)

Stoke - 44 points

Spurs (h)

Fulham (h)

West Brom (a)

Crystal Palace - 43 points

Man City (h)

Liverpool (h)

Fulham (a)

I think we'll end up 11th on goal difference with that run in.

The only real chance of him getting sacked is if we drop out of the top ten. Looking at the fixtures, we'll probably just scrape 10th (unless Palace nick a good result in one of their big home games):

NUFC - 46 points

Arsenal (a)

Cardiff (h)

Liverpool (a)

Stoke - 44 points

Spurs (h)

Fulham (h)

West Brom (a)

Crystal Palace - 43 points

Man City (h)

Liverpool (h)

Fulham (a)

I think we'll end up 11th on goal difference with that run in.

Get caught by Stoke easy at least

Taking Pardew out the question none of them deserve a bonus, so hope it's 11th, plus 3 more losses has got to put the pressure on Pardew, surely! 8 loss finish to the season?! Ain't nobody got time fo dat!

I think it's safe to say this cesspit dwelling shitbag is the worst manager we've had in my time supporting the club, the only good thing is that he looks battered in his interviews.

I think it's safe to say this cesspit dwelling shitbag is the worst manager we've had in my time supporting the club, the only good thing is that he looks battered in his interviews.

:lol: :lol:

Yeah, it's 10th or 11th now.

No bonuses for the useless fuckers if 11th and Pardew will have failed his remit. Might be the only way he gets canned.

Depends how much the bonuses are, if they amount to more than one place in the pl then Ashley will be delighted with 11th.

It looks like we will finish on roughly the same points as last season which begs the question which is/was the worst season. Both shite in their own ways.

We're already 5pts better off than we ended up with last year. The 46 points we have now would have been good enough for 9th/10th last season.

Guest bimpy474

It looks like we will finish on roughly the same points as last season which begs the question which is/was the worst season. Both shite in their own ways.

We're already 5pts better off than we ended up with last year. The 46 points we have now would have been good enough for 9th/10th last season.

But i thought the reason we only got 41 was because of the Europa League :lol:

But i thought the reason we only got 41 was because of the Europa League :lol:

:tobey:

It looks like we will finish on roughly the same points as last season which begs the question which is/was the worst season. Both s**** in their own ways.

In terms of disappointment I can't split them. Aside from a few wins earlier in the season 2013/14 has been a shower of shit.