Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Nearly got lucky because of injuries forcing him to play his better players today, the utter fucking fraud.

Daft cunt probably thinks we won 1-0 given that he runs off to hide in the stand before any half ends.

CUNT

http://i.imgur.com/sXBrWhk.png

Honestly man  :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yup, gazed in disbelief when he said that, what a tool.

He's missing the point that his own idiocy got him where he was!!  If thats his belief about the goal then technically speaking he is to blame for it.

Nearly got lucky because of injuries forcing him to play his better players today, the utter fucking fraud.

Err I think you'll find those injuries were the reason we lost.

Is that was he's spinning. I can't be arsed to boil my blood further by listening to him.

Obviously things were going swimmingly before then with them dominating the game.

Is that was he's spinning. I can't be arsed to boil my blood further by listening to him.

Obviously things were going swimmingly before then with them dominating the game.

It frew us off our rhyvhm Disco.

It frew us off our rhyvhm Disco.

Ah aye, how could I forget :lol:

Guest bimpy474

Basically, if you're so shit at your job that people who don't even know you want you to die then it's probably time to retrain for another career.  Take some night classes or something.

Or he could just die.

The more and more I think about it, the more I'm resigned to him still being here next season. Why? He's done exactly what the owner has asked for and got the bonus of making St James Park apathetic to what is going on. Leaves Ashley able to do exactly what he wants, which is PL survival to peddle has shitty brand for nowt.