Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hey Alan, Erik Thorsvedt just called for your head.

Best regards Norway.

Is that supposed to mean something?

:lol: I don't get it

Yes. Actually it does. For some (odd) reason the Norwegian media rarely mention Newcastle Unites. It's like the club never existed. This is the first time in a very long time they've actually bothered to comment on the club. So yeah, it's  a 'special' greetings in that sense. 

Ex-Tottenham 'keeper from the 80s isn't he?

literally freezes out HBA in favor of Dan Fucking Gosling. :lol:

He's injured. If we're going to hound the bastard out there's enough true stuff to do so

Did you not watch the previous games where he preferred Gosling over HBA? When HBA was fit?

Hey Alan, Erik Thorsvedt just called for your head.

Best regards Norway.

Is that supposed to mean something?

:lol: I don't get it

Yes. Actually it does. For some (odd) reason the Norwegian media rarely mention Newcastle Unites. It's like the club never existed. This is the first time in a very long time they've actually bothered to comment on the club. So yeah, it's  a 'special' greetings in that sense. 

Ex-Tottenham 'keeper from the 80s isn't he?

Not a very good one either

Injuries. Couldn't do planned subs.

Just not breaking for us.

Should have won.

Errors at the end of each half.

Effort was there.

:lol: Sorry. But I've rarely heard a manager of any club come out with such bullshit. It's actually infuriating to watch.

Dunno if anyone is watching Football Focus, I don't think yous will be happy with what Danny Mills is saying.

"Pardew is being made out as the fall guy for the performances on the pitch." :lol: :lol: :lol: Absolutely incredible people get paid for comments like this.

Dunno if anyone is watching Football Focus, I don't think yous will be happy with what Danny Mills is saying.

"Pardew is being made out as the fall guy for the performances on the pitch." :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well, yeah  :lol:

"Pardew is being made out as the fall guy for the performances on the pitch." :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well, yeah  :lol:

I personally think there is little to no correlation between what managers do and how their teams play. Can't see how those things would ever be linked.

Pardew probably thinks we won 1-0 as he missed both their goals as he had left his seat before half time in 1st half and around the 75th min in 2nd half.

I was singing Pardew out with a few others, and someone was trying to say it was all Ashley's fault etc and then his mate said 'We were on the fringes of the champions league until Cabaye left'. ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On BBC:

"Jack in Newcastle: Last season we almost got relegated. This season by January we were safe without spending a single penny. Pardew is fighting a losing battle against an Newcastle board with no ambition. Our star player out and two loan signings is not good enough. Feel for Alan."

On BBC:

"Jack in Newcastle: Last season we almost got relegated. This season by January we were safe without spending a single penny. Pardew is fighting a losing battle against an Newcastle board with no ambition. Our star player out and two loan signings is not good enough. Feel for Alan."

Unreal that it's cunts like these who seem to keep getting radio / telly time.

On BBC:

Yeah, but. The 2 are not mutually exclusive dear Jack.

Cant Ashley and Pards both be idiots? Or does that hurt the brain dear Jack.

On BBC:

I don't understand why people see the Newcastle board and Pardew as separate, he willingly goes along with their plans, he's an enabler, not some martyr figure.