Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

100% on Pardew today IMO

We didn't have Cabaye against Norwich and played really well I thought, to revert to pre-meditated hoofball from the first minute was criminal, irrespective of Remy being out as well, played into the scums hands that did.

Oh and it won't necessarily be Kinnear if (which I doubt) Pardew is sent packing, some murmurs it'll be Laurie Sanchez (allegedly)

Until the players turn it makes no difference what the fans and media think. We still need to make the club aware he needs to go.

They turned last season and it didn't make any difference. Absolutely agree with the second point though.

Very worried about the future, there are very few clueless fuckwits out there who'd willingly work under JFK. I'm not saying Pardew shouldn't go, quite the contrary, but only the shite scraped from the murkiest depths of the football barrel would work under this set up. The club has not, and will not, have another penny from me until Ashley is gone.

Why would he be sacked after giving Mike and Joe the opportunity for a fantastic night out?

He literally couldn't be doing the job he's employed to do any better to be fair to him.

Stay up - check

Have enough points in January to be able to sell the best players and not have to buy anyone - check

Make a complete mess of any thought of Europe - check

Wimp out of the cups - check

Make the fans' lives a fucking misery - check

He'll still be here for Chelsea with his negativity.

Ashley doesn't want to make that mistake again. He should have sacked him after Liverpool last year, but then the cunt fooled everyone with some good results this season and it's set us back a year.

Ashley has no long term vision and we're exactly where he wants us why the fuck what mistake from his pov is there to make?

Why would he be sacked after giving Mike and Joe the opportunity for a fantastic night out?

He literally couldn't be doing the job he's employed to do any better to be fair to him.

Stay up - check

Have enough points in January to be able to sell the best players and not have to buy anyone - check

Make a complete mess of any thought of Europe - check

Wimp out of the cups - check

Make the fans' lives a f***ing misery - check

..will probably get a bonus. 

Mark Douglas is implying that he could be gone after this, actual pressure on before game etc. according to him.

I don't know, maybe it's best to just get Kinnear in and implode so we can start afresh if Ashley f***s off.

Undescribable misery, this.

Would rather him that JK. :mou:

Why?  Dont get it, nobody could be more incompetent.

Surely the pressure will be on after Chelsea thump us, if it isn't now. (From the fans)

And yes.. I would gamble the possibility of kinnear taking over rather than keeping Pardew.

JFK can't take the job long term and he would at least get our team more focused.

Surely the pressure will be on after Chelsea thump us, if it isn't now.

And yes.. I would gamble the possibility of kinnear taking over rather than keeping Pardew.

JFK can't take the job long term and he would at least get our team more focused.

We'll beat Chelsea though.

Surely the pressure will be on after Chelsea thump us, if it isn't now. (From the fans)

The majority of fans are idiots who blame Joe Kinnear for all of this. Ashley hiring him has worked perfectly for him in terms of deflecting the blame away.

The majority of fans are idiots who blame Joe Kinnear for all of this. Ashley hiring him has worked perfectly for him in terms of deflecting the blame away.

Well Kinnear is not blameless but he is probably 3rd in line.

He should get blame for not bringing anyone in.. He has had two strikes (windows) and failed in both. Tbf we should have got far more for Cabaye that is also failure.

But he is 3rd in line. Ashley is the long term problem but Pardew is without doubt the short and long term problem and has to go. Preferably all 3 should. I just cant grasp why no-one would want to buy this club..maybe people have tried and Ashley isn't interested? I don't know.

Is there any chance of a title change btw? I really hate the idea that someone from the club might stumble upon the board and not immediately see the hatred that 99% of the forum have for Pardew.

We'll not.

We'll not.

:snod:

O0

Our players, and possibly Pardew, tends to get out players to put out a better performance against bigger clubs. So there is a possibility. I think the club is close to implosion again personally and we are due an absolute destruction, Chelsea could certainly do that to us. Morale is already low, fans are on the brink of turning and there is nothing to play for, it is pretty much a given. Which is probably why we will win.

We will probably get something from the Spurs game though.

Well Kinnear is not blameless but he is probably 3rd in line.

He should get blame for not bringing anyone in.. He has had two strikes (windows) and failed in both. Tbf we should have got far more for Cabaye that is also failure.

But he is 3rd in line. Ashley is the long term problem but Pardew is without doubt the short and long term problem and has to go. Preferably all 3 should. I just cant grasp why no-one would want to buy this club..maybe people have tried and Ashley isn't interested? I don't know.

Is there any chance of a title change btw? I really hate the idea that someone from the club might stumble upon the board and not immediately see the hatred that 99% of the forum have for Pardew.

I honestly don't think Kinnear has any say in transfers. I see him as a footballer advisor to Ashley and nothing else.