Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Anyone who could wins derby would be nice

I'd trade a derby win for beating Man U every season, forever, tbh.

Why?

I'd rather beat one of the game's really big teams than an average also ran any day of any week.

I'm actually surprised that everyone doesn't feel that way tbh.

where do you live?

Whitley Bay way (all my life)

All the wanky mackems in my office were laughing on the other side of their face when I pointed out we'd beaten Man United. Some of them started rambling about something to do with them and Man United and a semi final so I blew them a raspberry and walked off.

Mugs.

If Man United hadn't been the mess they are this season, and weren't being beat at home by the likes of West Brom as well then yes ofcourse the win at Old Trafford would always rank higher than the derby.

Why?

I'd rather beat one of the game's really big teams than an average also ran any day of any week.

where do you live?

Firmly up Mashley's sluice gate.

Why?

where do you live?

You could have done with working in South Shields to give you some perspective.

Saturday was very telling of his tactical confusion. It was the way we played last season. I don't know why he reverts to it. He loses those games most of the time, he loves his percentages and numbers according to some. He should look at them and see how many games we've won when we're punting it to Shola.

I suspect we'll see a lot more than this, with him explaining how hurt we were by Cabaye's departure.

Why?

where do you live?

Hello wanker, though you had me on ignore

Why?

where do you live?

You could have done with working in South Shields to give you some perspective.

Are there jobs in South Shields ?  :yikes:

Why?

where do you live?

Hello w*****, though you had me on ignore

Ola! I do click on occasionally!

How's your day?

How can Pardew allow the pass back to Krul who then hoooofs it to the opposition 9/10 only for us having to start defending again. I don't know how many fucking times this has happened during the season. One of our midfielders under pretty much no pressure at all passing the ball to one of our defenders who aslo under no pressure at all passes it to Krul who then hits the ball to fucking no one!

A minor detail perhaps, but countless of times we've lost possession by doing this shit and it annoys me like hell!

Why?

where do you live?

How's your day?

Been good so far I'm pleased to say.

If Man United hadn't been the mess they are this season, and weren't being beat at home by the likes of West Brom as well then yes ofcourse the win at Old Trafford would always rank higher than the derby.

It wouldn't like. I'd rather beat the mackems and lose to the table toppers any day of the week. I cannot see any feasible reason why the opposite would be any better?

Why?

where do you live?

How's your day?

Been good so far I'm pleased to say.

Mine too (thanks for asking) :lol:

It's gonna be back to regimental formations with little movement and hoofing/semi-hoofing.

Without Cabaye i don't think he trusts the team to play it through the middle. Coupled with us being pretty poor from wide areas you can see the options narrow somewhat :lol:

It's gonna be back to regimental formations with little movement and hoofing/semi-hoofing.

Because we're the only team who have to change our entire football style because we don't have Cabaye. I think it was Wullie who pointed out earlier that 19 other teams in this division don't have Cabaye either.

Because we're the only team who have to change our entire football style because we don't have Cabaye. I think it was Wullie who pointed out earlier that 19 other teams in this division don't have Cabaye either.

Eleven of which are below us, and those above (apart from Everton maybe) probably have better than Cabaye.

SO THERE YOU GO! NER NER NER NER NER

Not an explanation of our rank performance, but missing Gouff and Remy was a blow as well.

defo the Gouff for me.

Been impressed with the lad, and the balance he gives the side. Think it was Ronaldo who maybe suggested a link between him missing and Santons exposure.... problem is I prefer Remy coming in from the left side too, rather than centrally. Mind its him every time centrally as opposed to our other 'option'..

I look forward to seeing what Remy and De Jong can do together...then again its back to who will be managing them and suddenly all hope evaporates.

Why?

Because it fits better with his defending of Pardew. Make no mistake, if it was the other way around Toon Pack would say that he much rather win the derbies.

I can only guess that you don't come into contact with mackems too often because beating either gains 3 points, losing to one of them brings dogs abuse.

Why?

where do you live?

so what is it?, North Shields or Blyth.