Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest neesy111

Not that they'll see this post but people who keep on saying that "you should be grateful for Pardew" can all fuck right off, you know fuck all.

Exactly what my cousin says, he's a Man Utd fan in Essex ffs.

I hate Pardew as much ad the next man and I have got a feeling that he'll be gone before the season is out, but does anyone have any sort of faith in the board to appoint a decent manager?

It's all good and well saying 'anyone but Pardew' but that'll soon run thin when we've got some other dunce in charge.

We just lost 3-0 at home to Sunderland. There's not much farther down to go until you're at the footballing equivalent of Absolute Zero tbh - which isn't an altogether unfitting molecular metaphor of our attacking movement under Pardew. Definitely worth the gamble. It's like being asked higher or lower after drawing the 3 of Spades.

Not that they'll see this post but people who keep on saying that "you should be grateful for Pardew" can all f*** right off, you know f*** all.

tell him to be grateful for Moyes

Guest bimpy474

Not that they'll see this post but people who keep on saying that "you should be grateful for Pardew" can all fuck right off, you know fuck all.

I'm a Newcastle fan in Essex  :okay:

Not that they'll see this post but people who keep on saying that "you should be grateful for Pardew" can all f*** right off, you know f*** all.

You in Essex Bimpy?  Heard there's nice easy tarts down there?  :penis:

I live in Chelmsford although just bought a house in Colchester - where are you stationed? Born and bred in the North but work in London.

Guest bimpy474

Yes that is quite true, and i wish i was twenty years younger to take advantage of it  :dave:

Guest bimpy474

I live in Chelmsford although just bought a house in Colchester - where are you stationed? Born and bred in the North but work in London.

Southend upon Turd, i worked lots in Chelmsford and Colchester, rather liked Colchester, some very nice areas there.

Yes that is quite true, and i wish i was twenty years younger to take advantage of it  :dave:

:pardsgrin:  hahaha

Southend upon Turd, i worked lots in Chelmsford and Colchester, rather liked Colchester, some very nice areas there.

Used to live in Bournemouth and have to say I was disappointed when I went to see the "attractions" of Sarfend. Apparently Clacton is the worst place in Essex - never been there but heard it is rather rough to say the least.

Guest bimpy474

Used to live in Bournemouth and have to say I was disappointed when I went to see the "attractions" of Sarfend. Apparently Clacton is the worst place in Essex - never been there but heard it is rather rough to say the least.

Clacton, dear god yes, it's not what you would call inviting :lol:

Guest bimpy474

I hate Pardew as much ad the next man and I have got a feeling that he'll be gone before the season is out, but does anyone have any sort of faith in the board to appoint a decent manager?

Good point, no-one has mentioned this.

:lol:

Still people think that he'll be sacked. Why? You know that all Ashley's bothered about is survival and he's achieved it this season at zero cost with half a season spare.

Part of me think this.

The other part of me thinks Ashley would like a manager who can add value to the players he buys and sell at a profit weather Pardew is doing enough of that for his liking is debatable

He might even walk.

Never in 36 billion years.

There is only so much anyone can take - even Pardew. It will be the day he loses his list of excuses probably. Even though we know he is crap he can get a job somewhere else pretty easily. The media don't really criticise him and he was Manager of the year not so long ago. Unless the debt rumours are true I am sure he would eventually pack it in if it got too much for him.

Still people think that he'll be sacked. Why? You know that all Ashley's bothered about is survival and he's achieved it this season at zero cost with half a season spare.

Part of me think this.

The other part of me thinks Ashley would like a manager who can add value to the players he buys and sell at a profit weather Pardew is doing enough of that for his liking is debatable

Players who've gone backwards under Pardon't...Cisse, Sissoko, Tiote (suffered from the tactical genius telling him he could get more out of him further up the pitch-only just recovering), Santon, Ban Arfa. Remy starting to show signs-better get out before he has his ability sucked out of him.  :(

He might even walk.

Never in 36 billion years.

There is only so much anyone can take - even Pardew. It will be the day he loses his list of excuses probably. Even though we know he is crap he can get a job somewhere else pretty easily. The media don't really criticise him and he was Manager of the year not so long ago. Unless the debt rumours are true I am sure he would eventually pack it in if it got too much for him.

Tbf, I don't think he'll ever run out of excuses. FFS, he even blamed Science for the Cardiff loss. He thinks we're stupid and will accept any sh!te excuse he comes up with.

Interviewer: "Alan-Villa put 10 past you in the first half. What's your response?"

Pardew: "Jellyfish. we was done by jellyfish."

Interviewer: "Jellyfish? Really?"

Pardew: "No. Not really."

..."it was the Hadron Collider. No, sorry, it was ITV's Splash. Er, I mean the iceberg what sank the.. T........ " ad nauseam....

*Interviewer sighs and leaves