Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

He's just got f*** all about him. We've 11 games left and even if it's unlikely, why the f*** isn't he trying to get a bit of excitement back and saying we'll try and push the two in front of us? No, instead, it's "we've got 40 points, we've had a decent season."

Just f*** off.

Even one place higher puts him in Europa League contention, dependant on what happens in the cups, and we know the club does not want that under any circumstances. The spineless rat is more than happy to go along with it too because he knows that it shows up what a pitiful manager he is.

Yep. I just don't get him. Everyone on the outside seems to think he's hard done by, working in horrible conditions, etc. If he got us in the top 7 again those sheep would be lapping it up. He'd be fine for a job elsewhere where he'd have control, etc.

But fact is, this is the perfect job for him. He's got a good squad that will hide his massive deficiencies, get us challenging the top 8 places...something he'd never do if he had control over transfers anywhere else because he'd not have a Ba, Cisse, Ben Arfa, Remy, Coloccini or whoever to bail him out. Can't believe it took me so long to see through the fucker.

Nail on the head :thup:

He's just got f*** all about him. We've 11 games left and even if it's unlikely, why the f*** isn't he trying to get a bit of excitement back and saying we'll try and push the two in front of us? No, instead, it's "we've got 40 points, we've had a decent season."

Just f*** off.

Even one place higher puts him in Europa League contention, dependant on what happens in the cups, and we know the club does not want that under any circumstances. The spineless rat is more than happy to go along with it too because he knows that it shows up what a pitiful manager he is.

Yep. I just don't get him. Everyone on the outside seems to think he's hard done by, working in horrible conditions, etc. If he got us in the top 7 again those sheep would be lapping it up. He'd be fine for a job elsewhere where he'd have control, etc.

But fact is, this is the perfect job for him. He's got a good squad that will hide his massive deficiencies, get us challenging the top 8 places...something he'd never do if he had control over transfers anywhere else because he'd not have a Ba, Cisse, Ben Arfa, Remy, Coloccini or whoever to bail him out. Can't believe it took me so long to see through the fucker.

He virtually admits this himself:

http://www1.skysports.com/football/live/match/287552/analysis

The one class player on the pitch was Loic and, although we worked with diligence and showed what we have done in training, it was a bit of quality that won it.

How old is he, man. Pulling faces ffs :lol:

Is that it? :lol:

fucks sake, I thought they must have been doing it to Lambert or Villa staff of something far more than just messing about after the goal.

With Loic on the pitch, you've got a chance. And when he doesn't play it's a problem, because it's a class moment that at the end, I'm not sure there's too many players in our group could have got that goal in those circumstances, maybe Shola.

He actually fucking said that. :mackems:

Justifying the Hatem-less bench I suppose.

This is what I was going on about before the game.

I can never really bring myself to actively wish defeat, which is why I'm one of the 17%, but there will be an element of bittersweetness if we beat Villa today - thus 'justifying' his post-Spurs tirade and subsequent player-drops, even though he holds a huge amount of responsibility for the players' demotivated performances.

So predictable.

We've had 10 days, it was very important to us after Tottenham I think, that we didn't have a game. We had a bit of a time out, a little bit of a breather, [worked on] what we're good at, what's brought us success and those qualities were there today.

Aye, thank fuck we weren't in that pesky Mickey Mouse cup competition.

With Loic on the pitch, you've got a chance. And when he doesn't play it's a problem, because it's a class moment that at the end, I'm not sure there's too many players in our group could have got that goal in those circumstances, maybe Shola.

Quite apart from the Shola drivel, if Cisse hadn't done it twice in successive home games last season, Alan Pardew would probably have relegated us.

He actually f***ing said that. :mackems:

:lol:  I thought that was a piss take.  :lol:

We've had 10 days, it was very important to us after Tottenham I think, that we didn't have a game. We had a bit of a time out, a little bit of a breather, [worked on] what we're good at, what's brought us success and those qualities were there today.

Aye, thank fuck we weren't in that pesky Mickey Mouse cup competition.

:lol: A cagey injury time win against a poor Villa side.  Going on like we went out there and smashed them.  His media comments are just getting worse and worse.

:lol: A cagey injury time win against a poor Villa side.  Going on like we went out there and smashed them.  His media comments are just getting worse and worse.

It's taken as gospel by some of the sheep.

He's a fucking arsehole. I'm genuinely sick of his shit now tbh.

You can only do so much as a manager, you've got to have great players on the pitch. I'd prepared them well - I was happy with that - but I still wanted one of them to come up with that moment.

How come teams full of shit players keep knocking us out of the cups then Alan? Fuck off.

You can only do so much as a manager, you've got to have great players on the pitch. I'd prepared them well - I was happy with that - but I still wanted one of them to come up with that moment.

How come teams full of shit players keep knocking us out of the cups then Alan? Fuck off.

The mackems must have absolutely brilliant ones. Fucking utter wanker.

That quote sums up his approach as a football manager. Put good strikers on the pitch then cross your fingers and hope they'll pull something out of the hat.

He prepared them so well that they came out and were outplayed for 45 minutes.

We strung together barely two good passing moves in the whole 90 mins, that's how well prepared we were. I've never seen a manager who can have a group of players under his wing for season after season yet they still play like a bunch of strangers.