Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest neesy111

AndyKerrtv: Graeme Souness and Alan Shearer on beIN Sports. Both say that Pardew's headbutt on Meyler is grounds for #nufc  to fire the manager tonight

With a bit of luck we'll sack him and the ban is served at another club.

AndyKerrtv: Graeme Souness and Alan Shearer on beIN Sports. Both say that Pardew's headbutt on Meyler is grounds for #nufc  to fire the manager tonight

http://i.imgur.com/DPeYvp4.gif

easily going to be 5 plus ban, wouldn't surprise me if it was for the rest of the season. FA is going to fall on him like a ton of bricks

Rest of the season ffs, he moved his head forward and will rightly get about 3-4 matches

players get 3 for the same, the fa's going to take a very dim view of managers doing it. I can't remember an incident like it off the top of my head throw in previous and its going to be a long ban.

Mourinho poking the Barca coach in the eyes?

easily going to be 5 plus ban, wouldn't surprise me if it was for the rest of the season. FA is going to fall on him like a ton of bricks

Rest of the season ffs, he moved his head forward and will rightly get about 3-4 matches

players get 3 for the same, the fa's going to take a very dim view of managers doing it. I can't remember an incident like it off the top of my head throw in previous and its going to be a long ban.

Easy. He's not going to get a 10 match ban for that. :lol:

Only saw it on a dodgy stream, didn't seem that bad although a manager should obviously never get involved with a player like that. Very surprised to even see it described as a head butt.

That's how it's always described when a player does it.

Guest neesy111

Is there anyone on our staff aside from the players who isn't an utter bellend and classless cunt?

Stone?

It probably is, he has previous too.

We won't though.

Not a chance

Guest neesy111

Willie Donachie was sacked for similar, I would guess he'll have grounds for a claim if Pardew gets away with what he's done.

Very good point.

Willie Donachie was sacked for similar, I would guess he'll have grounds for a claim if Pardew gets away with what he's done.

Oh my god what if today is Christmas.

Only saw it on a dodgy stream, didn't seem that bad although a manager should obviously never get involved with a player like that. Very surprised to even see it described as a head butt.

A case for the defence, what a surprise. :lol: