Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Sky Sports News are asking if he should get the bullet and calling it as Gross Misconduct.

A player never gets sacked and neither will he unfortunately.

players are valuable assets on the books. Managers are not

If his contract would take several million pounds to pay off then what's the difference?

If there's a case for misconduct presumably we wouldn't have to pay it all up.

I'm sure the media will demand Pardew gets a huge punishment. I very much doubt Mike Ashley will want to sack Pardew over it. Ashley was probably amused by it.

Jose Mourinho tried to gouge the eye of the Barcelona manager in 2011. How long was his punishment for that?

Tbf Ashley is not stupid with regards to money, he would not give Pards an 8 year contract without grounds for protecting himself/the club financially if he wanted to sack him on grounds of misconduct or whatever.

Guest neesy111

I'm sure the media will demand Pardew gets a huge punishment. I very much doubt Mike Ashley will want to sack Pardew over it. Ashley was probably amused by it.

Jose Mourinho tried to gouge the eye of the Barcelona manager in 2011. How long was his punishment for that?

2 matches.  Mind that is in Spain.

Was given the freedom of the city apparently.

So what, he actually made contact Pardew didn't.

Tbf Ashley is not stupid with regards to money, he would not give Pards an 8 year contract without grounds for protecting himself/the club financially if he wanted to sack him on grounds of misconduct or whatever.

He'll be entitled to nothing if he's sacked for Gross Misconduct.

So what, he actually made contact Pardew didn't.

But Jose is cool and Pardew is a twat. You have to take these details into account.

Not sure if it's still copyright, so go onto Youtube and type in Soccer Saturday: Jeff Stelling's reaction to Alan Pardew's headbutt on David Meyler.

It's from sky sports official channel so it's fine.

Some people (not here) arguing the sack is an overreaction because it "wasn't much of a headbutt." Because that actually matters :lol:

Sadly that will probably be the difference which saves him.

Not sure if it's still copyright, so go onto Youtube and type in Soccer Saturday: Jeff Stelling's reaction to Alan Pardew's headbutt on David Meyler.

They used to be funny but that seems more like a parody of GSS.

What Pardew did was stupid though. Imagine he'll get a lengthy ban.

They used to be funny but that seems more like a parody of GSS.

What Pardew did was stupid though. Imagine he'll get a lengthy ban.

Yeah but I was sharing for Stellings opinion that he'll be in big trouble as well. This could be a 6 game ban.