Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ball rolled out for their throw, Pardew dummied it to annoy Meyler, who squared up to him. Pardew stuck his head in.

Meyler went to get ball, nudge pushed Pardew out of the way, Pardew gets angry, shouts and then does a "footballers headbutt". ie face to face with a nudge.

Cheers.

I'm left speechless.

Recently warned about his future conduct after calling Pellegrini an old cunt and he's now launching cunts from the dugout. :lol:

What a monumental bellend the bloke is.

Guest Open_C

Not sack worthy unfortunately , just more cringe for us.

Would tend to agree, sadly.  Will just be the usual perfect smooth apology and "will accept whatever punishment is deemed appropriate"

Thing is I can admit when Pardew has been in the wrong like today.

But people are blinded by hateing him to see the good points.

His actions aside we have won 4-1 away from home.

Thats 2 good wins on the bounce.

Get a good run going and he could win manager of the month AGAIN

Lewis Powell: Pardew should be sacked! He's meant to be a role model.

Peter Allan: I disagree. It shows pride and passion. Don't agree with the violence, but it's nice to finally have a manager who cares.

:serious:

Fucking embarrassing. Gets us to score four goals and instead of being the bigger man he actually manages to embarrass the whole club. Prick. The sooner he's out the better.

To be honest, I'm not even thinking about this fucking old cunt. The players and their performance deserve my attention instead.