Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

For those that haven't seen it, it was very similar to the Remy one. Not a 'headbutt' in that he didn't properly slap the nut on Meyler :lol: but easily enough to get in very hot water. And as has been repeatedly pointed out, he's got lots of previous for this kind of thing including this season.

He's going to be in a lot of bother.

Willie Donachie was sacked for similar, I would guess he'll have grounds for a claim if Pardew gets away with what he's done.

I think Donachie actually physically attacked someone, not go face to face like a ponce.

Willie Donachie was sacked for similar, I would guess he'll have grounds for a claim if Pardew gets away with what he's done.

resigned as I recall, the club suspended him pending an investigation but he walked first

Only saw it on a dodgy stream, didn't seem that bad although a manager should obviously never get involved with a player like that. Very surprised to even see it described as a head butt.

A case for the defence, what a surprise. :lol:

Like I say, he should never be involved in the situation, but I also hate the way that every minor altercation in football is treated like a vicious assault. Not really anything to do with it being Pardew.

Surely whether it was a Glasgow kiss or not is moot seeing as he's not even supposed to be touching opposition players let alone giving it the 'ye want yer go lyk?' stance. :lol:

I think there's enough of a difference to avoid him getting the sack though.

Only saw it on a dodgy stream, didn't seem that bad although a manager should obviously never get involved with a player like that. Very surprised to even see it described as a head butt.

A case for the defence, what a surprise. :lol:

Like I say, he should never be involved in the situation, but I also hate the way that every minor altercation in football is treated like a vicious assault. Not really anything to do with it being Pardew.

This will be milked by the media etc tbh, especially with his previous trouble with the FA. He may not have made much contact, but the intention was there for all to see.

resigned as I recall, the club suspended him pending an investigation but he walked first

I was told by somebody who I believe, that he was asked to resign.

only going by reports at the time.

Surely whether it was a Glasgow kiss or not is moot seeing as he's not even supposed to be touching opposition players let alone giving it the 'ye want yer go lyk?' stance. :lol:

Grounds enough for a hefty ban, although I agree.

@simonbirdmirror: Will Mike Ashley think this Pardew nut is the perfect chance to save cash on the six remaining years of his contract? #sacked? #nufc

:megusta:

:lol: Could you imagine. We win a game, and he gets shitcanned.

Grounds enough for a hefty ban, although I agree.

The only slim hope is that Ashley will see it as a chance to get rid if he really wants to. A big if.

Andy Kerr ‏@AndyKerrtv  3m

Former premier league referee Mark Halsey on beIN Sports says he expects Pardew to get an 8 game ban #nufc

Newcastle appeal on the grounds it is too lenient.