Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Not sure Pardew will be helped by Barton defending him.

https://twitter.com/@Joey7Barton

"Seen Pardew incident. As per usual. Massively over-hyped...

"Got a lot of time for Pardew. Regardless of what I think, he is a top manager. One of the best I've worked with. Don't let a couple of stupid incidents detract from the job he has done at Newcastle. Especially with what goes on behind the scenes there."

Not sure if it's still copyright, so go onto Youtube and type in Soccer Saturday: Jeff Stelling's reaction to Alan Pardew's headbutt on David Meyler.

That seems like legitimately the absolute worst sports show on Earth.

It used to be great when the reactions were legit. Now everything is played up to the moon.

Has he been interviewed yet?

aye

Has it been shown anywhere? What did he say?

interviewed on radio newcastle just now- apologising, saying he pushed him with his head- not a head butt to hurt him. lots of lols when told he wouldnt be seen on any touchlines or a while.

Guest Roger Kint

Not sure if it's still copyright, so go onto Youtube and type in Soccer Saturday: Jeff Stelling's reaction to Alan Pardew's headbutt on David Meyler.

It used to be great when the reactions were legit. Now everything is played up to the moon.

The 4-4 reactions were mental like, brilliantly OTT

Not until it's chaired by skip bayless :lol:

Has he been interviewed yet?

aye

Has it been shown anywhere? What did he say?

interviewed on radio newcastle just now- apologising, saying he pushed him with his head- not a head butt to hurt him. lots of lols when told he wouldnt be seen on any touchlines or a while.

Cheers. :thup:

I'm trying to think if I've ever used my head to push anybody, I don't think I have.

Not until it's chaired by skip bayless :lol:

:lol: At least Skip is real. That second dude looking into the camera was just too fake OTT.