Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

He's getting results again, so I'm off his back for now.

We lost the one before this

Won 3 of the last 4.

As we should have done as a bare minimum.

Winning nearly all your games is quite a high bar for a 'bare minimum' TBH.

He's getting results again, so I'm off his back for now.

We lost the one before this

Won 3 of the last 4.

As we should have done as a bare minimum.

We've won games under Pardew before anyway, good games to. The issue for me is there are no signs of continual upward improvement.

How is our passing and movement? Mostly average, a few games where its been very good & hes purposefully stopped it from continuing 2nd half. We still have an unacceptable record when we concede the first goal, ridiculous even. After near 2 years of practice on the training ground, last week we were lumping set pieces to Williamson. Dummet is our singular choice for direct freekicks? Gouffran on the wing? Consistantly lacking the ability to get players mentally ready for a local derby, even when the previous loss should be motivation enough?

There are consistant issues he is showing himself unable to fix. Even when our movement was picking up, HE actually stopped it like he did the 4-3-3.

Hull win was impressive & hes headbutted someone man. Stoppage time wins Villa/Palace & a loss to Fulham? Doesnt matter until theres hope hes improving us long term, but average results for me.

These players need inspiration and drive,

I agree and I am glad somone else sees it. This game and the last shows it.

We need Pardew  to be there on the touchline to give the players that.

If he come back and we are the same I will take it back we look even worse without him in the dugout

Probably giggs but

:lol:

@lee_ryder: AP says: "I had a letter from one of our fans this week saying that they have been proud of the team since we got 40 points." #nufc

Slim? Brett? Ian?

It wasn't me but it's shut a lot of people up who said the players don't care for results now or wouldn't fight for 3 points. How wrong that bunch were. If they still disagree they are trying or have the passion to get 3 points, they should just watch Anita's emotion after Cisse's miss over and over again :lol:

@lee_ryder: AP says: "I had a letter from one of our fans this week saying that they have been proud of the team since we got 40 points." #nufc

Slim? Brett? Ian?

It wasn't me but it's shut a lot of people up who said the players don't care for results now or wouldn't fight for 3 points. How wrong that bunch were. If they still disagree they are trying or have the passion to get 3 points, they should just watch Anita's emotion after Cisse's miss over and over again :lol:

:lol: confirmed you who wrote the letter

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view3/3907444/it-wasn-t-me-o.gif

We've had three games since getting to 40 btw. A good away win, a dreadful away defeat and a scraped home win.

We've not played anyone in the top half, and the defeat was to the worst side in the league. Makes me so proud.  :'(

Even if Jackanory were telling the truth, what is the significance of 40 points in this scenario? Does Daft Lad send him a letter (:lol:) at ten point intervals or something?

Which teams switch off when they get to 40 points? What a stupid cunt Pardew is! I don't see Chelsea, Man City, Liverpool, Arsenal, Spurs Man Utd or Everton EVER switching off when they reach 40 points. They don't even think of it as a fuckin target, never mind switching off. We aren't Norwich or Crystal Palace.

Pardew is so small time. It's amazing how many of his utterly ridiculous unambitious quotes just get brushed over by the media.