Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tonight's the worst I've felt whilst he's been manager. A suicidal team selection for no reason other than to massage this cunt's massive ego.

Fucking scum.

I just feel sad. Yeah yeah, we could be Luton or whatever, but I truly believe our ceiling is so much higher than this - and it's very saddening watching us avoid our limit. His presence here avoids us reaching that ceiling before we even consider the squad or our competitors.

Tonight's the worst I've felt whilst he's been manager. A suicidal team selection for no reason other than to massage this cunt's massive ego.

Fucking scum.

I just feel sad. Yeah yeah, we could be Luton or whatever, but I truly believe our ceiling is so much higher than this - and it's very saddening watching us avoid our limit. His presence here avoids us reaching that ceiling before we even consider the squad or our competitors.

This isn't mainly because of Pardew mind.

Tonight's the worst I've felt whilst he's been manager. A suicidal team selection for no reason other than to massage this c***'s massive ego.

f***ing scum.

It is.

I couldn't even be bothered to follow this game on here that's how little I care now. I watched the Manchester derby and saw the score updates on there. Still, I hope those who went to St James enjoyed their night. It's not my place to tell them that a 3-0 loss at home to Everton isn't an acceptable result.

Tonight's the worst I've felt whilst he's been manager. A suicidal team selection for no reason other than to massage this c***'s massive ego.

f***ing scum.

we will get portsmouth/ leeds shoved down our throats if we question the board.  :(

f***ing scum.

Solely? No it isn't. Mainly? it very much is.

If Pardew vanishes, at least there's more chance of turmoil and Ashley packing in. He fucking has to go. He's holding things together for Ashley. Without him we'd be left with someone that couldn't even carve out results with half of France's starting XI and subsequently implode.

I'd rather we flirted with relegation and a possible Ashley/Pardew exit than this tarnishing fucking nothingness. It eats me up.

f***ing scum.

It is.

Well Ashley is the one that decides Pardew is here... in the same way Pardew decides that Ben Arfa starts on the bench. Ashley's the main villain of the piece but my point is that Pardew's presence at the club - regardless of whose decision that is - will hold us back year on year.

He has got to do something about the corners. Please! its been couple seasons of the same s***. Williamson loosing the header at the back post. It is absolutely untenable and embarrassing. But he is focused of stopping the opponent in his "coaching"-sessions...Incredible, really. Is the coaching staff and the pleyers too embarrassed to say anything? Surely someone is taking notice of this?

f***ing scum.

What do you mean by the ego bit?

I was too scared to ask this.

Not starting HBA and Marveaux I think?

Fucking scum.

I'd say every manager has an ego, though. Think you need one to compete at this level.

Fucking scum.

He's far too magnificent a man to swallow his revolting pride and pick Ben Arfa from the start of a game.

Fucking scum.

Gouffran and Sissoko on the wings of a 4-4-2 is Pardew's idea of a tactical masterpiece.