Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I was just contemplating how many more years this cunt has left on his contract, but then I realised since he's doing everything Mike's asked from him and is the perfect yes man who is just about capable enough to keep us up in most seasons, what are the chances of a contract extension?

I was just contemplating how many more years this c*** has left on his contract, but then I realised since he's doing everything Mike's asked from him and is the perfect yes man who is just about capable enough to keep us up in most seasons, what are the chances of a contract extension?

Hello. That is it in a nutshell. Pardew is perfect for the regime. No point replacing Pardew before Ashley is chased out of town.

Guest Dontooner

If we dont buy a effective striker next season, without cabaye and remy.

Its likely we will struggle for goals again under this goon's tactics.

Guest Haris Vuckic

Our record since Boxing Day;

0-1

0-1

0-2

3-1 90th minute

Yohan Cabaye Joins PSG. (No Replacement)

0-0

0-3

0-3

0-4

1-0 90th minute

4-1 90th minute

0-1

1-0 90th minute

0-3

0-1

0-1

0-2

3-1 90th minute

0-0

0-3

0-3

0-4

1-0 90th minute

4-1 90th minute

0-1

1-0 90th minute

0-3

So we were shite before Cabaye left and we're shite after he left, thanks for the information.

0-1

0-1

0-2

3-1 90th minute

0-0

0-3

0-3

0-4

1-0 90th minute

4-1 90th minute

0-1

1-0 90th minute

0-3

The barrel doesn't half get scraped in the name of defending that tosser in charge like.

So those four losses in a row after Cabs' departure, there should be a Loser Of The Month award given to managers to go with the Manager of the Month. That looks bloody shocking. *Shudder*

How he's still in a job, I'll never know.

Ashley needs to be hounded out of our club.

0-1

0-1

0-2

3-1 90th minute

0-0

0-3

0-3

0-4

1-0 90th minute

4-1 90th minute

0-1

1-0 90th minute

0-3

:lol: :lol: this is great!

Staggering how bad we have been.

“If anyone said after our opening-day defeat at Manchester City that we would have had 46 points on the board heading into the final phase of the season, we would have snapped your hands off.

“Yet there is a feeling at the training ground that we should aim for more in the next few weeks.”

:lol:

“If anyone said after our opening-day defeat at Manchester City that we would have had 46 points on the board heading into the final phase of the season, we would have snapped your hands off.

“Yet there is a feeling at the training ground that we should aim for more in the next few weeks.”

:lol:

He's so delusional .

Alan new flash we aren't relegation fodder and city only handed us our ass because of yet another cowardly performance on your watch Alan

Had an amazing day today, managed to sneak into the training ground to watch the lads train and Pardew run through tactics (thanks to G4S's great security work).

One part of the day was pretty insightful. Pardew called the lads over, he pulled out a chicken then cuts it's head clean off, let the chicken run around and said to the lads "Thats how I want you all to play". Shola seemed to take his words to heart, bless him.

It got a little awkward at the end though, Ben Arfa had ordered a fuck load of pizza's and I thought he had them ordered for everyone as treat for some good work they put in during training, nearly bit my head off when I reached in to grab a slice.