Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Can't help himself.

“We have had a season where we have lost a big player halfway through and we have had nowhere near the funding that Southampton have got, so in some ways you could argue we have been battling against the tide here a little bit.”

Sounds like him criticising Ashley to me...

He said the other day he was basically fine with it and was certain we'd replace him in the summer.

What an absolute f***ing c***; a sham of a human being.

I don't understand how anyone does not utterly despise him, I don't care about thinking he's an average manager ect. He is a grade A f***ing c***, a slimly fraud .

As far as I'm concerned, if you don't despise him, you're probably a fucking sham of a human yourself.

Nobby

“When I played under Bobby Robson that’s what we tried to do.

“We’d have Alan Shearer as the main man up front but myself Kieron Dyer and Craig Bellamy would look to work one-twos as often as we could to work the ball into the box and move quicker up the field.

“Hopefully we can see more of Hatem in the next few games.”

“If anyone said after our opening-day defeat at Manchester City that we would have had 46 points on the board heading into the final phase of the season, we would have snapped your hands off.

“Yet there is a feeling at the training ground that we should aim for more in the next few weeks.”

Just seen this, thought you'd made it up.

What in the world happened in his brain when he went 4-3-3 & started making soundbites about going for it. Must have hit his head on something.

Our record since Boxing Day;

0-1

0-1

0-2

3-1 90th minute

Yohan Cabaye Joins PSG. (No Replacement)

0-0

0-3

0-3

0-4

1-0 90th minute

4-1 90th minute

0-1

1-0 90th minute

0-3

Who on earth sent that letter to Pardew saying they're proud of the team after reaching 40 points then?!! After seeing the results displayed like this it makes no sense.

:lol:

Dear Pards,

I'm loving your work since we reached 40 points.  Keep being you.  Keep doing what you're doing. 

Above all else, keep battling adversity to hopefully one day overcome the Southamptons of this world.

Lots of love,

Pards

xxx

PS you are really handsome

I don't understand how anyone does not utterly despise him, I don't care about thinking he's an average manager ect. He is a grade A f***ing c***, a slimly fraud .

As far as I'm concerned, if you don't despise him, you're probably a fucking sham of a human yourself.

Not sure I could design a better arsehole if I tried. If I tried to build one 6 million dollar man style. He is the 6 million dollar arsehole.

Ashley would offer $3.2m for him.

Guest JamesyJazz

As far as I'm concerned, if you don't despise him, you're probably a f***ing sham of a human yourself.

Then I must be the above.Am I a fan of his?No,and an emphatic no at that but I don't despise the man.Am I a realist?Yes.

We are stuck with Pardew and his tactics.What competent football manager in their right mind would throw in their lot with us if Pardew should be sacked?Really,who?

I could come up with a list of managers that I would love to see here with our squad of players,I dream of what could have been achieved with a different mindset in charge of tactics but then I remember just who pulls the strings and who decides on tactics and the clouds gather over my head again.

I understand the vitriol and empathise with the frustration we all feel but until we have a change of owner or a dramatic u turn in Ashley's mindset we are what we are.

Then I must be the above.Am I a fan of his?No,and an emphatic no at that but I don't despise the man.Am I a realist?Yes.

We are stuck with Pardew and his tactics.What competent football manager in their right mind would throw in their lot with us if Pardew should be sacked?Really,who?

I could come up with a list of managers that I would love to see here with our squad of players,I dream of what could have been achieved with a different mindset in charge of tactics but then I remember just who pulls the strings and who decides on tactics and the clouds gather over my head again.

I understand the vitriol and empathise with the frustration we all feel but until we have a change of owner or a dramatic u turn in Ashley's mindset we are what we are.

Who do you think does that?  :lol:

Not sure I could design a better arsehole if I tried. If I tried to build one 6 million dollar man style. He is the 6 million dollar arsehole.

Ashley would offer $3.2m for him.

:lol: :thup:

Can't compete with Southampton who were in League 1 when we got back to the PL man, fucking laughable. What a cunt this bloke is, hope he gets lost down the Docks and has a nasty accident in So'ton.

As far as I'm concerned, if you don't despise him, you're probably a f***ing sham of a human yourself.

:lol: Takes a lot to up the rant stakes in the Pardew thread but you managed it.

What competent football manager in their right mind would throw in their lot with us if Pardew should be sacked?

Doesn't matter.

I could have a sh!t in the dugout and the flies around it would create a more coherent pattern of movement than anything Pardew can come up with.

Plus, the sh!te would smell better and look better.

Dear Pards,

I'm loving your work since we reached 40 points.  Keep being you.  Keep doing what you're doing. 

Above all else, keep battling adversity to hopefully one day overcome the Southamptons of this world.

Lots of love,

Spudil

xxx

PS you are really handsome

Pards just didn't get the joke.