Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Sheer wummery from the bloke at the moment like.  He's picking all his most gruesome flaws and just denying them, without even being prompted.

"I would never act like a complete cunt on the touchline. I'd certainly never stick the nut on one of the opposition either. Not my style baby."

"Thanks Alan, my question was actually whether Davide Santon might be back this weekend but cheers anyway."

Guest Dontooner

Pretty sure some of the fans are lapping it all up.(Ian, Brett)

So proud of a manager with a winning mentality and fearless passion..

Nigeria love scams..

I'm starting to like Pardew again, I'm starting to think he's mentally ill and starting to feel sorry for him.

:lol: It's like him and Tim Sherwood are competing for some kind of fictional brass bollocks award. They're so ridiculously brazen.

:lol:

They should have included the Notting Hill carnival.

Let's not forget science.

Nothing beats the spying fans.

He had a point on that one. How else could other teams have cracked the code of our set piece routine?

: “I don’t think he likes tactics where teams set out to defend deep + look to nick something. It’s not his style and certainly not [mine]"

That has to be quote of the century.

.eJwNi8EOgkAMBf-lZwIV1kX8mc1bLNAIrqGEC_Hf7WUyh5mLjJ5kHVWUXcay1bZgl9epqFc9JX2LHUk3zGIevT2K3EQ0k5MjJhYEgYRb34KHnO-PIcjY9iwhlV1n_WD1sfhIvz969yGS.b1reh1M1zDUCWEhTBLRQaaI7nRQ?utm_content=buffer15cb7&utm_medium=social&utm_source=linkedin.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Who said that ?

: “I don’t think he likes tactics where teams set out to defend deep + look to nick something. It’s not his style and certainly not [mine]"

@lee_ryder: Mike Ashley wants an attacking Newcastle United team next term, says Alan Pardew http://t.co/OZGA738d1U #NUFC

:lol:

I honestly can't take much more of this.

I suppose I'm a bit encouraged that he feels a bit more pressure to play with an attacking approach. Although we know he'll never achieve it anyway.

He's said incredibly similar things numerous times in the past.  Like anything that comes out of his mouth, it means nowt.

Guest firetotheworks

Love how he said "little bit"

Aye, you better reign yourself in Alan, people might think you're exaggerating otherwise. Despite your very existence being an exaggeration to football management and manhood.