Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Really good caller on Total Sport now putting together a well-thought out and coherent argument (with the stats to back it up) about Pardew's failings.

Anyone on here?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p01vqqbj

44:15

Still plenty bollocks about the Europa League like.

Wasnt sure if it was Big Geordie?

I dont think what he (whoever it was) said anything to unreasonable about the Europa League tbh.

I've never ever hated a human being as much as him. Jesus fucking Christ! I don't know what to say anymore, it gets worse and worse :lol:

What a disgusting human and manager.

“Man United have had a great result against Bayern Munich and have their tails up, while we’ve got a few injuries and didn’t play well last week.

Not too far off the parodies written on the forum, this.

Getting to the stage with the recent torrent of flotsam seeping from his mouth, where it's a bit 'isthisreallife.jpeg'. Really unbelievable stuff lately.

Ps. - this forum has destroyed my communication skills

“You have to say everything points to them winning this game and we have to turn that around.

“I think we will be a different force next year too, maybe not as good as them but we’ll be good too.”

Rousing

Fuck me, if this is his famous "winning mentality" I'd hate to here him being pessimistic!!!

“You have to say everything points to them winning this game and we have to turn that around.

:lol: Does he mean we need to turn the momentum around and not lose the game, or is he already saying we're going to bounce back after Man Utd beat us? :lol:

You see the players coming out with the same excuses as Pardew.  His negativity obviously has an impact on the players because they are going into games believing it is going to be really tough for them because Pardew gets his excuses out before the games.

“I think we will be a different force next year too, maybe not as good as them but we’ll be good too.”

Rousing

I can't believe that's a genuine quote.

He's run up the white flag already.

"But we'll have a gameplan and hopefully give them a run for their money. If we can achieve that, it would be something. We need to keep battling but we also need to have a technique and imagination about ourselves in the last third and try to force some issues."

:lol:

:lol: total chancer. None of that actually means anything

:lol:

I think this is why certain people on this forum love him - they waffle on in exactly the same style, without saying anything at all of any substance or with any clarity.

"But we'll have a gameplan and hopefully give them a run for their money. If we can achieve that, it would be something. We need to keep battling but we also need to have a technique and imagination about ourselves in the last third and try to force some issues."

I don't see what he's said wrong here? He's just saying we'll have a game plan and hope to contend the game. What's wrong with that? We will have a game plan and it's good to see Pards hopeful that we can contend with Man Utd - strange too since you lot usually say he is defeatist.

Nice to see him say that we'll keep battling but also that he wants technique and creativity too - something you lot say we don't have and Pards doesn't want. We'll it's clear that Pardew wants that imagination and technique now let's see if the players can deliver.