Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

He's lost the fucking plot, I can only pray that the pressure is now getting to him, no one wants to play for him, he can't buy a goal and is being humiliated every game. He'll go into excuse bullshit overdrive and have an aneurysm!

Something's gotta give, it's like atomic bomb type pressure waiting to explode, whether it be the fans, the players, Pardew himself or Ashley, something's gonna snap before the end of the season.

Following the great 35 v 19 stat, I've broken it down

Bkn_5CSCMAAKS52.jpg

BkoAY_HCUAEAQF9.jpg

Damning no matter which way you look at it, too small a sample size for Shearer or Hughton, yet still he tops them with more than 100 games over them both put together.

I'm not sure the meaning of untenable anymore?

He's lost the fucking plot, I can only pray that the pressure is now getting to him, no one wants to play for him, he can't buy a goal and is being humiliated every game. He'll go into excuse bullshit overdrive and have an aneurysm!

Something's gotta give, it's like atomic bomb type pressure waiting to explode, whether it be the fans, the players, Pardew himself or Ashley, something's gonna snap before the end of the season.

Not really. There is no real discontent among the fans, just a bit of head scratching and mumbling into their pints after the game. A win at the weekend against Stoke and everyone will be happy again. Not that I think we'll get it. Hughes will probably hand Pardew his latest 3-0 thumping.

Best graphs yet....no idea why you spend so much time doing these  though :lol:

Thought it was interesting Hughton was almost as bad, but his reputation is untarnished on Tyneside.

Guess he only had 16 games.

Pardew will have managed us for as many top flight games as Keegan come christmas :o

:(

Annual Tasks M. Ashley Expects of A. Pardew

Maintain Premier League status.

Try to be top half for maximum Sports Direct exposure.

Don't qualify for Europe.

Exit cups as early as possible.

Play down the club's size at every opportunity.

Back all transfer market [in]activity.

Publicly arselick 'Mike' whenever possible.

Embarrass the Geordie scumbags when feasible.

Accept a comparative pittance in salary.

Another season successfully negotiated by A. Pardew. Champagne all round. One glass each.

Spot on Dave. His job is safe for years to come looking at our new managing director's vision for this club.

Best graphs yet....no idea why you spend so much time doing these  though :lol:

Thought it was interesting Hughton was almost as bad, but his reputation is untarnished on Tyneside.

Guess he only had 16 games.

Pardew will have managed us for as many top flight games as Keegan come christmas :o

:(

The fact it is a higher percentage in considerably more games makes it quite a bit worse, like.

Browse some threads and you will see Hughton has his critics (wrong as they are). Also Hughton enjoys a good representation for obvious reasons.

Robson and Keegan, man.

Robson + Keegan: 350 games, lost 15 by 2+ goals

Pardew: 131 games, lost 19 by 2+ goals

Also,

Hughton + Shearer + Roeder + Allardyce + Dalglish + Kinnear + Souness + Gullit = lost 18 by 2+ goals

Pardew = lost 19 by 2+ goals

:lol:

http://d3j5vwomefv46c.cloudfront.net/photos/large/847439540.jpg?1396862809

That's mint.

It's a good idea. But couldn't they have filled the entire thing up with things he's actually said?

I think it's a nice mix of fact and fiction, people who don't read/hear his rubbish won't know what's real and what's not.

http://d3j5vwomefv46c.cloudfront.net/photos/large/847439540.jpg?1396862809

That's mint.

It's a good idea. But couldn't they have filled the entire thing up with things he's actually said?

Blame Europa League

Blame Lack of Energy

Blame Shola not on Bench

Blame Agents affecting players

Blame Negative reaction from the crowd

Blame Lack of Energy again

Blame Europe again

Blame Notting Hill Carnival

Blame November (without November what a great year we had)

Blame Too much energy

Blame Everything seems to be going against us

Blame Europa League

Blame Kick off ("It was all good up until when it kicked off")

Blame Their keeper for making 2 good saves

Blame Europe again

Blame Linesman slipped

Blame Linesman again

Blame Not enough good players on the pitch."

Blame Oppo's "move the ball so fast"

Blame Arsenal for making a bid

Blame The tactics ("The formation was the same today, the set-up was the same but we looked not the same.")

Blame Oppo's Tried, ("for them it was all about passion, running and closing us down and trying to capitalise on our mistakes. That’s all they offered.")

Blame Science  ("it’s science against me")

Blame Cabaye Sale ("We looked a little bit different, but in a good way. This club is never going to be about one player.")

Blame Cabaye Sale ("A lot of the play went through Yohan, so we’re going to have to change our style. We haven’t played well.")

Blame Lack of Quality

Blame Lack of Energy again

Blame Lack of Quality again

Blame Previous loses,

these are just the post match blame game

Following the great 35 v 19 stat, I've broken it down

Bkn_5CSCMAAKS52.jpg

14.5% ffs.

1 in every 7 matches we get fucking thrashed. :lol:

Be interesting to know what proportion of the games for each manager are at home too. Can think of a few home beltings over the years (both of Allardyce's were at SJP) but we get raped more at home now than we do away.