Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest firetotheworks

148 goal difference man. :lol:

It helps when you have a manager that was disappointed that we were "overplaying it" at 4-0 up and should have "went for it more" :lol:

What a guy.

It helps when you have a manager that was disappointed that we were "overplaying it" at 4-0 up and should have "went for it more" :lol:

What a guy.

Think he'll ever be back?

/as owner? ;-)

What a guy.

Totally different attitude and motivation to Pardew. Wasn't scared to go at other teams and saw defending as a lower priority to raping teams. You knew when we got our first 2 goals we would really start to play and destroyed teams at times.

Pardew is scared of his own shadow and bricks himself after losing a single game, messes with formations far too much and concentrates on not conceding (Even though we concede shit loads).

Guest firetotheworks

BlV1PXDCIAA790U.jpg

Pardew with the worst GD of all our Premier league managers.

:anguish:

Gullit+Souness+Roeder+Allardyce+Kinnear+Shearer+Hughton= -32

Pardew= -32

If that doesn't convince anyone, I dunno what will. A catalogue of 7 managers that were either failures or deemed as failures by the club providing the sum total of the same negative goal difference as 1 Alan Pardew. Risible.

Guest bimpy474

BlV1PXDCIAA790U.jpg

Keegan  :smitten:

This isn't having a go at you HF, but that stat is something i already knew. I've been saying since Pardew joined that defensively we were awful. I really had idea where people came from when they said 'usually' we are ok at the back, when we concede goals alarmingly and always have under him. I suppose as Pardew said and still does 'we're usually quite secure, it's not like us', people swallow the bullshit.

For once i like your stats :lol:

Someone on Twitter challenged me on it.  Said it's not as bad as I made it look because he's played so many more games than all the other bad managers.  Per game his GD is better than Souness and co.

That is true.

However, in December 2012 Pardew's Goal Difference was zero, and then it nose-dived....

http://i61.tinypic.com/opy6xc.jpg

Which means over 56 games Pardew's GD is -32

Over the same period Sunderland have a goal Difference of -31

:lol:

NE bottom dogs again.

Another feather in Pardew's cap of terrible statistical triumphs/failures.

He's on a one man mission to make Sunderland look slightly better than shit.

Guest reefatoon

Happy face, you are a machine at the moment!  Pardew did say stats count more than the naked eye, though he would hate to be looking at these damning ones.

Guest antz1uk

BlV1PXDCIAA790U.jpg

:anguish:

Gullit+Souness+Roeder+Allardyce+Kinnear+Shearer+Hughton= -32

Pardew= -32

If that doesn't convince anyone, I dunno what will. A catalogue of 7 managers that were either failures or deemed as failures by the club providing the sum total of the same negative goal difference as 1 Alan Pardew. Risible.

in 193 games to as opposed to pardews 132

Happy face, you are a machine at the moment!  Pardew did say stats count more than the naked eye, though he would hate to be looking at these damning ones.

Pardew's gonna blame HF for his next loss. :lol:

NE bottom dogs again.

Another feather in Pardew's cap of terrible statistical triumphs/failures.

He's on a one man mission to make Sunderland look slightly better than s***.

Fortunately (?) for us Sunderland want to shadow his efforts and one up our awfulness.