Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

If Pardfail survives the end of season meeting with Cashley we are fucked and the only way he will get sacked is a bad start (hoping) so relegation is looming and the crowd hate will be relentless ,clutching at straws here but hey have to hope .

I'm already annoyed at some of the comments that will be appearing on facebook etc

"nar"

"not readin that lyk"

"wot about ashley"

"but science tho"

The anti-Pardew echo chamber only goes so far, like.

You need to stick to N-O if you want a pat on the back just for calling the manager a cunt.

What are you even on about, at this point?  Are you on the wind-up or not?

Because otherwise you seem to be criticising justified criticism for the sake of it.  All Jack's having a go at is the various shallow arguments that surface when Pardew's managerial abilities are picked apart.  It's not about just wanting to see one point of view, it's about not ever seeing an alternative point of view that makes any sense.

It's conspiratorial shite. He can't just be a poor manager who is honestly trying his best. No, he's so bad that even he knows it, and instead of making any effort to improve he's making it his mission to remove all joy from football in the hopes no one notices and he doesn't get sacked.

Mike Ashley isn't a business man struggling to get to grips with a business that's alien to him - doing some right and some wrong. No, he's CANCER.

It's laughable.

Just a regurgitation of the same shite posted on here everyday put into long form. Any valid points about our shitty performances are lost in the rest of the dramatic garbage.

I'd enjoy reading a critique with nuance. This is just another attempt to turn Pardew into a 2d comic book villain, when we all know that's really Vincent Tan.

Feel free to actually back up any of your points. What evidence do you have of your theory to make it anymore likely than Wullie's?

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/bob-moncur-very-sad-alan-7088193?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

"Bob Moncur: Very sad that Alan Pardew abuse has been way over the top"

:anguish: pls club legends stop dis

Having played and captained the club and observed the years since, I would say that my knowledge might be slightly more in-depth than the average person."

Now as far the “Pardew out” campaign I think it has been a bit too strong.

He still after all is the manager of Newcastle United. As I said previously we should always support the man in that position.

And I think the reaction in this paper was too strong in my humble opinion with the pictures of fans saying “Pardew out” from all over the world.

There’s no doubt that there has been a downward slide at the club but we are going to finish no worse than 10th.

Who should Newcastle have finished ahead of this season?

Man City? Liverpool? Man United? Arsenal? Chelsea?

Seriously, remove this man from public spaces. He's fucking dangerous.

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/bob-moncur-very-sad-alan-7088193?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

"Having played and captained the club and observed the years since, I would say that my knowledge might be slightly more in-depth than the average person."

Left us in 1974 :lol:

"Having played and captained the club and observed the years since, I would say that my knowledge might be slightly more in-depth than the average person."

I hate this attitude that is always thrown out by ex-pro's. So anyone who hasn't been in the world of professional football automatically knows fuck all about it. It's such a massive pile of bullshit. There are some former pro's who are so unbelievably thick I wouldn't trust them to sit the right way on a toilet let alone talk me through the virtues of a fluid 4-3-3 system where the attacking midfielder at the point of the diamond interchanges with the central striker.