Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pardew deserves the bile today. Poor starting line up, made more baffling by his pre match quotes about resting players like Cabaye. Trying to find a positive, sounds like Ameobi put in another compelling argument for how badly we need a new striker in the window.

It could be worse if Stoke hadn't got two men sent off last week we'd have lost three on the bounce.

As much nonsense as saying we would have won today if Debuchy hadn't been sent off.

Both games the teams were pretty even until the cards.

It could be worse if Stoke hadn't got two men sent off last week we'd have lost three on the bounce.

As much nonsense as saying we would have won today if Debuchy hadn't been sent off.

I don't get to many games these days but I was there for that one, and we were 1-0 down and second best until their player had a brain fart and got sent off.

I don't get to many games these days but I was there for that one, and we were 1-0 down and second best until their player had a brain fart and got sent off.

We were second best by the score alone, there is no way we were definitely going to lose that. Both sides were just as bad as each other, one had just managed a very good goal which Cabaye, Ben Arfa, Remy etc.. are just as capable of scoring.

The first thing he'll say is "we wuz tired today" or somesuch shit.

We did look knackered tbf - the comeback is that he has a full squad of players to choose from, yet players like Sissoko and Gouffran are blowing out of their arse.

The old chestnut about him being the second longest-serving manager in the Premiership is supposed to reflect well on our progress as a club and how we've put all our off-field instability aside, but for me it's just an incriminating reminder of how bad he is.

I think we have a very exciting first XI, and a fair bit of depth below it - not too dissimilar to Everton, but just look at the difference. Years on from him taking the reigns I'm still so thoroughly bored when watching the team (except if we're facing a Man Utd/Chelsea - but even Gus Poyet and Paulo di Canio had that down with the mackems after about a week on the job).

I'm just so deflated about the club's decision not to make a change in the summer. It was a real chance. This season of dull midtable mediocrity will be viewed as some kind of redemption for Pardew rather than the lowest acceptable watermark for where we should be with the squad. Will probably be at least another season or so before we consider a change, unless we hit get a glut of injuries in the second half of the season and Pardew's one-page pamphlet of tactics becomes redundant.

Shola Ameobi over Hatem Ben Arfa, man. On a regular fucking basis. Break that down in your head and you know we're going nowhere fast, or slow - for that matter.

Hatem needs a run of games. One comes along where it looks on the surface to be one he can influence given their weakness at full back on either side. And Pardew prefers Shola. He's a fraud. Pardew that is.  Utter turd brain.

The old chestnut about him being the second longest-serving manager in the Premiership is supposed to reflect well on our progress as a club and how we've put all our off-field instability aside, but for me it's just an incriminating reminder of how bad he is.

I think we have a very exciting first XI, and a fair bit of depth below it - not too dissimilar to Everton, but just look at the difference. Years on from him taking the reigns I'm still so thoroughly bored when watching the team (except if we're facing a Man Utd/Chelsea - but even Gus Poyet and Paulo di Canio had that down with the mackems after about a week on the job).

I'm just so deflated about the club's decision not to make a change in the summer. It was a real chance. This season of dull midtable mediocrity will be viewed as some kind of redemption for Pardew rather than the lowest acceptable watermark for where we should be with the squad. Will probably be at least another season or so before we consider a change, unless we hit get a glut of injuries in the second half of the season and Pardew's one-page pamphlet of tactics becomes redundant.

Shola Ameobi over Hatem Ben Arfa, man. On a regular fucking basis. Break that down in your head and you know we're going nowhere fast, or slow - for that matter.

:clap: :clap: :clap: Outstanding as always man.

We could have had Martinez.

We. Could. Have. Had. Martinez.

Half the people on here thought he was overrated.

You mean the ones who look at stats? He got Wigan relegated he must be shit, blah blah, etc.