Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest VanBarduck

He's s***, but less s*** than the one we already have so...

How is he sh*t?

His philosophy is pretty much similar to Pardew's one; CONTAIN THE OPPOSITION, before even thinking of playing some sort of football. He once said and that became famous " we came here ( it was a home game though) to keep the point we've already had before kick-off.

Old school managers (even thought he's young) him Girard, Allardyce, Pardew seems to have been punched out of the same mold.

From what I've seen on google he doesn't seem to wear much of a tie. Great, no manager should wear a tie.

http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00527/Luis_Felipe_Scolari_527373a.jpg

On the pitch ffs. http://paineltaticodotcom1.files.wordpress.com/2012/11/felipc3a3o-luiz-felipe-scolari-selec3a7c3a3o-brasileira-copa-do-mundo-20021.jpg?w=245

Guest firetotheworks

Is he Alan Pardew? I just need to get some kind of gauge of whether I want him or not.

How is he sh*t?

His philosophy is pretty much similar to Pardew's one; CONTAIN THE OPPOSITION, before even thinking of playing some sort of football. He once said and that became famous " we came here ( it was a home game though) to keep the point we've already had before kick-off.

Old school managers (even thought he's young) him Girard, Allardyce, Pardew seems to have been punched out of the same mold.

Well that killed my positivity

http://img4-3.realsimple.timeinc.net/images/1010/balloon-pin_300.jpg

From what I've seen on google he doesn't seem to wear much of a tie. Great, no manager should wear a tie.

I'd like a manager that wears a bow tie.  In fact a manager who turns up to each match in a tux would be ideal.

Ideal would be tux in every interview, but Klopp style during matches. Imagine ruining a nice tux man. How unthoughtful.

How is he sh*t?

That is absolute shit, I'm out. Fuck Galtier.

Lee Ryder @lee_ryder  ·  6m

Sources close to #nufc playing down talk of Christophe Galtier being approached by club

How do they play it down but don't dismiss it?

"Oh that was nothing, we just met up for coffee and were talking in a hypothetical sense".

Guest VanBarduck

How is he sh*t?

Well that killed my positivity

http://img4-3.realsimple.timeinc.net/images/1010/balloon-pin_300.jpg

Well I'm no expert, I'd say get him a 12 years deal, and let's find out if he's good...

Guest firetotheworks

Is he Alan Pardew? I just need to get some kind of gauge of whether I want him or not.

*checks printout*

No! He is not Alan Pardew!

Where do I sign?

How is he sh*t?

:(

Guest hydeous

meh. Not even bothered to look for St. Etienne forums and scope this guy out now. Next fanciful link please.

Guest firetotheworks

If he's no good he's no good. I'd rather roll the dice than stick on the joker card. Amirite?

Guest Roger Kint

I was excited when I read the title, swiftly brought back down to earth by Lee fucking Ryder. Fuck you lee.

You can always go back 3 hours or so in the other thread before Ryder had seen it :lol:

Guest VanBarduck

Maybe I was a bit harsh on him, I think he'll still do a better job than Pard, and we would be play a slightly more attractive football... But he's definitely not Garcia or Garde if we were to choose among french managers.

Saint-Etienne coach Christophe Galtier has hit back at claims he is a racist, calling the journalist who made the allegation "an imbecile".

http://www.espnfc.com/news/story/_/id/1551421/saint-etienne-coach-christophe-galtier-hits-racism-claims?cc=5739

Apart from that, Christophe is famous for his unordinary behavior. He had an argument in the locker room with Marcelo Gallardo in the 1999/00 season, which resulted in court proceedings.

http://www.footballtop.com/coaches/christophe-galtier

Sounds like a mentalist.