Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I don't rate Pardew but the hyperbole here is mental. :lol:

spot on.

It's not, he's shite.

Correct!

We've got a squad that's capable of so much more.  Him the Owner and the fat sweaty mess of a D.O.F are fucking up royally.

Not giving him enough credit Beren, etc.

Our results have been a bit all over the shop like, performances much better on the whole than the diabolical stuff we saw last season but still don't enjoy enough of what I see performance-wise.  In patches we play some decent stuff aye, but controlling a game and attacking the opposition with intent will never form the basis of our tactics under this manager, not for any longer than 45 minutes ordinarily anyway. 

Today we didn't even see any concerted attacking effort whatsoever, as our tactic appeared to be boring the opposition to tears then nicking it late on, which went out of the window with Debuchy's challenge.  I've seen some first halves this season where we've blitzed the opposition quite effectively and went in at HT 2 up, but even then you'll usually get the inevitable second half where we hang on for dear life.  I'd say Man Utd and Crystal Palace were the only 2 games where you could say we had a decent degree of attacking intent for more than 45 minutes this season, but that's off the top of my head admittedly.

Injuries. :lol: Is he just on about Coloccini going off?  He's been so fortunate with injuries this year man.

Also he needs to take some responsibility for tiredness since he's voluntarily not picking any more than 14 or 15 players.  We did look very tired though, really sloppy.

“West Brom sort of let us have possession today and we had a lot of it and we controlled the game to a degree.

“A few breakaways they had but other than that I felt confident that we would win the game…but the sending off did change it of course.

“Unfortunately, I think it was a red (Debuchy) and then it was uphill and after the amount of games we got tired and we had injuries as well; we had to keep shuffling our team and in the end something give.”

:lol:

Think it might be time for Pards to take a hike... my eyes were hurting from watching Ameobi for so long.

There was no reason what so ever to have the team play like that when it was so obvious it wouldn't work after 10-15 mins... goddamn :(

Seriously, do we have any injuries other than (now) Coloccini?  And we have a ready-made replacement for him sat on the bench.  These are luxuries I haven't seen many NUFC managers have, and he's still bemoaning his luck with injuries, fitness, etc.

Guest bimpy474

Seriously, do we have any injuries other than (now) Coloccini?  And we have a ready-made replacement for him sat on the bench.  These are luxuries I haven't seen many NUFC managers have, and he's still bemoaning his luck with injuries, fitness, etc.

He just wont accept it was his team selection, boring football and lack of attacking coaching. Anything will do than accept the blame himself.

Ryan Taylor was the only player in the entire squad unavailable today IIRC.

Santon's interview on radio Newcastle before the game today, where he said the team's priority was getting to 40 points, was very enlightening. It just confirms Pardew's safety first, negative mentality which he imposes on the squad.

Even from the position of relative safety we're in, he still couldn't bring himself to take the game to a poor WBA side who were desperately short of confidence today.

His mentality before the Arsenal game should have been Champion's League or bust, as we don't really want the Europa League again and we're not going down this season. He epitomises the phrase 'one dimensional'.

Ryan Taylor was the only player in the entire squad unavailable today IIRC.

That injury list and lack of squad depth though.

He's just a mam who plays the %'s and is very cautious.

It just doesn't fit in with what we want to see or have been accustomed to.

Santon's interview on radio Newcastle before the game today, where he said the team's priority was getting to 40 points, was very enlightening. It just confirms Pardew's safety first, negative mentality which he imposes on the squad.

Even from the position of relative safety we're in, he still couldn't bring himself to take the game to a poor WBA side who were desperately short of confidence today.

His mentality before the Arsenal game should have been Champion's League or bust, as we don't really want the Europa League again and we're not going down this season. He epitomises the phrase 'one dimensional'.

Spot on. Such a fucking coward, I can't stand the bloke.

“West Brom sort of let us have possession today and we had a lot of it and we controlled the game to a degree.

“A few breakaways they had but other than that I felt confident that we would win the game…but the sending off did change it of course.

“Unfortunately, I think it was a red (Debuchy) and then it was uphill and after the amount of games we got tired and we had injuries as well; we had to keep shuffling our team and in the end something give.”

Nothing wrong with that... Saw the same game as I did today... Could only be faulted for his opening line up...

Nothing wrong with that... Saw the same game as I did today... Could only be faulted for his opening line up...

Nothing wrong with that?

Apart from us not looking like we'd win before the red card and us being tired because of the number of games we've played and him saying the same before picking virtually the same team, is that what you mean?

He also said 'we looked jaded, which was to be expected'.

Well why the fuck didn't you freshen the starting eleven up, you arsehole?

We had a lot of the ball in the first half yes, but we never looked like a threat. Seemed like he sent us out with the intention of getting a draw, which is unacceptable considering they were very much there for the taking.

The top 6 was there for us to make a claim, we've fallen right off the pace now and there's only one person to blame. Gave the guy his plaudits when he deserved them, he deserves a slating for today, negative from the start. Shola needs to stay away from the team, it's beyond a joke.