Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest chopey

I'm not sure if it's possible but wouldn't it be great if we saw some "PARDEW OUT" banners at the world cup

Surely that bloke has created a message for his pal Stuart Allison, saying hello to him from Pardew?

As much as I despise the bloke, there's no way Pardew would have created that himself man.

Obviously, but he will have known exactly what it represented and is a cunt for happily smiling for the camera while holding it. He knew exactly what he was doing.

Such a small time, smarmy cunt.

I really hate pardew, turns up at all the worlds events like he is some kinda super star.  Using nufc to project his image.

It's incredibly cringe worthy.

I really do wonder though, do other managers do this sort of thing?

Not surprising in the slightest that he's back to sniping at us now that his job is safe. He called us the best fans in the world after the Cardiff game when he wanted something from us but now he's back to the default cocky, arrogant mode because he knows he's bulletproof.

He's only had 90 minutes of abuse in his whole time here yet the number of digs and attacks he has made about us in the last 2 years is countless.

None of this is his fault though because Cabaye.

Where is his wife? Always spotted alone on these trips to Monaco isn't he. He is a terrible husband.

He is an awful man. Not sure what he is smiling at, we are getting relegated next season.  If he thought it was bad towards the end of the last season, he aint seen nothing yet.