Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

did pardew actually say "we won the second half"? am sure I read it somewhere.

Could have been written by someone on here, but sometimes the most ludicrous of made up comments on here are difficult to distinguish from what Pardew actually comes out with.

Is that twat Lowes getting free meals at SJP, would explain this drivel?

Would explain why we won't spend any money, if he's eating on the club's expense then we genuinely are totally skint.

Could have been written by someone on here, but sometimes the most ludicrous of made up comments on here are difficult to distinguish from what Pardew actually comes out with.

He did say this. The quote was something like, "going in at 3-0 down we were certainly up against it and you dont come back from that score. We won the second half, and I'm quite happy about that. "

:D

He did say this. The quote was something like, "going in at 3-0 down we were certainly up against it and you dont come back from that score. We won the second half, and I'm quite happy about that. "

:D

what an inspirational speaker Pardew is, basically saying "well lads, you're fucked now. I mean, you can't go and score 3 goals in one half, that would just be ludicrous"

He will take positives from absolutely anything if he thinks it will make him look better. It's one of the characteristics that make him a world class cunt.

"I fort his distribution was world clarss today. And he was ap and daren all day."

"Alan, you lost 5-0 and your midfield was totally over run?"

"I appreciate that but I'm talking abahht Gordon the programme seller."

Meaty Mick Lowes could not get his tongue any further up the King's orifice:

http://www.premierleague.com/en-gb/news/features/2014-15-season-preview-newcastle-united.html

"Alan Pardew works well with players, he gets the best out the players he has"

:dowie:

He took charge in December 2010 and was named Barclays Manager of the Season 18 months later, having guided the club to fifth and a place in the Europa League.

That was Newcastle's highest finish since the 1996/97 campaign, when they were runners-up to Manchester United.

:dowie:  :dowie:

Jesus Christ. It was last week that was the 5th anniversary of SBR's passing and this tit has forgotten his whole reign.

Please tell me that someone that commentates on Newcastle every week isn't THAT thick to write that/skim read what his poor intern floozy has written and given it the okay. That's fucking terrible.

Nah the top bit isn't Mick Lowes I don't think. Just the second half of it.

Just read the article on the chronicle website where he says he was the reason the first half was so bad, then he goes on to blame the kids again. This guy is like clock work. So predictable. No mention of the back 4 being garbage or the team having no sense of direction, just that the bairns let him down.

Just read the article on the chronicle website where he says he was the reason the first half was so bad, then he goes on to blame the kids again. This guy is like clock work. So predictable. No mention of the back 4 being garbage or the team having no sense of direction, just that the bairns let him down.

Aye, the only thing he did wrong was playing the kids, the prick.

Aye, the only thing he did wrong was playing the kids, the prick.

Two midget centre forwards with only the odd boot upfield from Robbie Elliott must count as decent service in Pardew's world. It must have been their fault we lost.

He said it was his fault.

He blamed the kids by taking the blame for playing them, as if nothing else was wrong, as if the kids were to blame for our shitty defending and our shitty midfield display.  He didn't take the blame for us playing the same was as we have done for most of his tenure here and our 11 players looking like complete strangers to each other.  A quote which is often attributed to Albert Einstein is fitting. "The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results."  By that definition, Pardew is insane.

I hope we just play 4-4-2 from now on. It's what Pardew understands and at least it would mean the end of the atrocious 4-2-3-1/4-4-1-1 shite. Put good players in a 4-4-2 and it can still work at the highest level.

I hope we just play 4-4-2 from now on. It's what Pardew understands and at least it would mean the end of the atrocious 4-2-3-1/4-4-1-1 shite. Put good players in a 4-4-2 and it can still work at the highest level.

How does Siem De Jong fit into that?

Guest firetotheworks

The formation still means nothing imo. I used to bang on and on about him playing 4231, thinking it would change things, but it's got nothing to do with that. It's all about him and his negative, reactionary approach to everything. We played 442 for most of 12/13 as well like, and I've never seen such shit in my life.

How does Siem De Jong fit into that?

The same role that Gouffran played today, Cabella too when he came on.

My point is basically that I'd rather see a proper pressing 4-4-2 than whatever the hell yesterday was supposed to be.

De Jong and Cabella would be wasted in a 4-4-2 for me.

It will end up being 4-2-3-1 until we get hammered then back to basics of 4-6-0, however it could work if De Jong and Cabella show their talent and Riviere looks decent also. Hope the 3 can support him.