Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Not that I care to hear what Pardew has to say but why should I have to buy The Sun to read any NUFC related interviews. 

I would hope the rest of the press refuse to give any free publicity to NUFC and especially Sports Direct and Wonga.  Free publicity works both ways.

Surely the Premier League needs to sort this out.

The bloke is a grade A c*** and after watching this preseason it's going to be same old same old. Doesn't matter who he signs his failed tactics will always be there. The media silence and everything about the cub stinks and will do until the day the two pricks p*ss off from the club. Not one show of ambition has been shown in two years as every player coming in, is only replacing what have left and at equal value. 

As if the 'media silence' is his decision man. :lol:

He would be in total agreement with it - and different topic but "we have a different look" he says on the official website - fuck me he is so fucking unreal.

As if the 'media silence' is his decision man. :lol:

He would be in total agreement with it

He really won't be. He's as big a self publicist as anyone in football. This'll hurt him more than actually losing games.

Disagree after tbe shit he has been getting.

He always talks about how we lacked pace (Hughton's side when he took over, end of 12/13, end of last season) and yet now we have a bit of it, he's bound to completely and utterly misuse it.

I'll also be interested to see what he does for a 'Plan B' now he's missing Shola. The man complaining about a lack of pace, introducing the bloke who's slower than an episode of New Tricks as soon as we're in the clarts. God only knows this year. Williamson up top?

What more do you want, Dave? We beat Real Sociedad in a friendly, that easily surpasses the shit of the last two seasons.

Where have they got that idea from?  Because a 19,000 crowd made up of parents with their kids didn't boo Pardew?

I don't think anyone has changed their mind from last season which has resulted in many deciding to give up season tickets.  That almost certainly means there will be less hostility in the ground but it won't take much for it to re-surface.  Obviously there are some fans who support Pardew but every fan I know (whether they go to games or not) is anti Pardew and they have not changed their mind about him at all.

At best supporters are tolerating him for the time being with the expectation that it is only a matter of time before he is struggling again.

The club don't seem to want to make life easy for him by not allowing him to speak to the media.  I am sure the lack of access will encourage more negative headlines from the national press as soon as the opportunity presents itself.

I hate saying it but I really do hope City do us and we keep losing till this arsehole is forced out.

Same here. I hate seeing us lose, but anything is better than having this cock in charge

it's a horrible way to feel huh?  you really don't want the likes of cabella or janmaat and so on to start in a negative atmosphere and it'd be great if they were class from the off but this prick has to go or he'll drain any quality out of them in no time anyway