Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Can't we turn this cunt into a Voldemort-type figure?  He who must not be named?

Just opened this thread after a brief time of non-Newcastle thoughts, I'm incandescent with rage again.

Just listened to the interview. While '48 points' was mentioned, it certainly felt like it would be the worst they would accept and not the target to aim for as such.... but only barely felt like that. Between the lines they probably will be happy to sit in 10th when really they would be looking around the mid 55/56 points as the minimum.

Just listened to the interview. While '48 points' was mentioned, it certainly felt like it would be the worst they would accept and not the target to aim for as such.... but only barely felt like that. Between the lines they probably will be happy to sit in 10th when really they would be looking around the mid 55/56 points as the minimum.

He's constantly trying to juggle the club's ambitions (no Europe) but also both sell season tickets and try and big himself up in the process, hence the constant contradictions. He's such a snivelling two-faced little turd.

If anybody was still, somehow, in any doubt about why seemingly good players have joined us this summer, this 48 points bullshit just about sums it up. Forget Europe or any ambition, it's to be in the premier league shop window and/or earn more money than they were on before. A complete and utter fucking stepping stone, that's all we are. Even lowly Wigan had Martinez who at least had ambition despite them being an absolute nothing club. We literally have nothing but a handful of decent players who, if we're lucky, can pull performances out of their arse on the occasion.

He's constantly trying to juggle the club's ambitions (no Europe) but also both sell season tickets and try and big himself up in the process, hence the constant contradictions. He's such a snivelling two-faced little turd.

It is sickening really. I can't ever imagine a situation with Pardew and Ashley genuinely pushing for top 4 if they got close enough. We could have the next two Messi's come through the ranks at the same time and we would be more interested in selling them on for big bucks then using them to achieve something special.

Guest Bert Shaft

They are both awful, simple as  :lol: they are the aids of football.

And the real tragedy is that these two arseholes are regularly the top 2 English managers in the Premier League

They are both awful, simple as  :lol: they are the aids of football.

And the real tragedy is that these two arseholes are regularly the top 2 English managers in the Premier League

That's because they are the only two English managers isn't it?

abstaining isn't the answer. boycotting the matches doesn't help -you'll just get others going in on reduced price tickets asking the cunt to give them a wave. we need it to be like it was against Cardiff at every match this season and drive him out of our club.

Hoping for vile abuse from the off on Sunday. Need him out of our lives.

Won't happen.

No it won't. I'd imagine when we end up losing Ben Arfa for next to nothing after we could have sold him for £20m at one point will leave a far bigger impression on Ashley in the long run.

I'm seriously at the point where I'd happily see us lose the first 10 games of the season to get him gone.

I feel like I've crossed a line though and many of my friends have encouraged me to just take it for what it is and try and enjoy the games and new signings.

As a group we made an agreement not to go back until drastic changes happen, most of the lads have caved in already and have renewed season tickets or bought tickets for the City game. I just cant bring myself to spend a penny on these arseholes.

Its a lose/lose situation.

don't think Ashley would sack him just because crowds had dropped to 40k, but I think the cunt would walk if he got dogs abuse every time he stepped out of the dugout.

What about if they dropped to 30k, or 20k?

It makes absolutely no sense for us all to say "Ashley's only interested in money" but then whenever the issue is raised of staying away from games, most people say "errr why would he give a shit about that?"

This bloke would cross the road to pick up a 5 pence piece.