Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Bert Shaft

If we're going to use the 0 shots on target thing as a stick to beat Pardew with (not unfairly) then we should look at the other 'stats' too.

http://www.whoscored.com/Matches/829518/LiveStatistics/England-Premier-League-2014-2015-Newcastle-United-Manchester-City

If you look at the passing specifically the accuracy for the majority is up around 90% which isn't bad at all. Krul still punts it long aimlessly far too often for my liking but the rest of them combined played 30 long balss, 20 of which were 'accurate'.

I try and treat each game individually and I liked what I saw today as I've said.

It took you until the last sentence but at least you have admitted that you know nothing about football.

Go on then, enlighten me with your wealth of Footballing knowledge.

I'll enlighten you as to why Pardew should f*ck off.

He head butts opposing players, shoves linesmen, abuses opposing managers, tells lies to the fans and regularly contradicts himself.. Add that to the fact that he congratulates himself for signing players, regularly tells us how grateful we should be to a fat greedy tw*t who is creaming million of pounds of the fans money into his pocket, oh and did I mention the now regular maulings by Sunlun and the fact that we have won 5 and drawn one of the last 21  games.

Wish you and your fellow Wonga shirt wearing sheep would f*cking wake up.

And Mr (Mc)Fool please tell me where I have said anything of the opposite? However loudly you scream into your keyboard, it isn't going to make one blind bit of difference to the arseholes owning the club/picking the team/making the tea. I've realised this so I'd rather spend my time analysing the performance of our team on a game by game basis. Anyone with half a brain cell knows Pardew is a c***, some just don't feel the need to let it ruin our club.

For the record I have never and will never by a shirt that bears the name of Wonga.com. Odious f***ing company.

Yer welcome Mr Dozy.

This can't be only his second thread, surely?

I remember the first thread with fondness, we were a small band fighting the fight back then but look how we've grown.

You build an army TRon and there's always more idiots to swell the ranks of the opposition. Though it has been glorious to see some of the defectors, my personal favourite being the eventual turn around of Slim. One day we'll all be united in our hatred of Pardew, I'd like to know what the smug little fuck face has to do for that to happen though.

You build an army TRon and there's always more idiots to swell the ranks of the opposition. Though it has been glorious to see some of the defectors, my personal favourite being the eventual turn around of Slim. One day we'll all be united in our hatred of Pardew, I'd like to know what the smug little f*** face has to do for that to happen though.

:lol:

Slim went from wanting to have his babies one day to wanting to kill him the next, it wasn't a gradual change it was over night.

You build an army TRon and there's always more idiots to swell the ranks of the opposition. Though it has been glorious to see some of the defectors, my personal favourite being the eventual turn around of Slim. One day we'll all be united in our hatred of Pardew, I'd like to know what the smug little f*** face has to do for that to happen though.

Slim went from wanting to have his babies one day to wanting to kill him the next, it wasn't a gradual change it was over night.

That's what I mean it was spectacular :lol:

Aye :lol:

This is the fourth, isn't it?

Aye, almost 4000 pages now.

:anguish: There won't be another, right?

:lol: There'd be another 300 pages at least just slagging him off, even if he was sacked tomorrow.

Suppose maybe that would get a new thread though. :lol:

:lol: There'd be another 300 pages at least just slagging him off, even if he was sacked tomorrow.

I mean, yeah. When he leaves sure. Make a thread. But another one where we impotently call him a dick and hate his guts electronically? Does anyone want that?

I mean, yeah. When he leaves sure. Make a thread. But another one where we impotently call him a dick and hate his guts electronically? Does anyone want that?

Well yeah, because his idiotic tactics and horrible interviews will be discussed somewhere, so we need a thread for him. The cunt.

If it doesn't happen, I'm sure we'll be blasting the useless fucktard in most/all other threads anyway.

Well yeah, because his idiotic tactics and horrible interviews will be discussed somewhere, so we need a thread for him. The cunt.

:lol: Excuses thread and the relevant match thread. I feel like we've got him covered.

If he was sacked tomorrow I would not post for a month, I'd be too pissed to type.

Guest firetotheworks

When he gets sacked I think we should keep a dedicated thread going so we can slag him at his new club. It never gets old.

It's old now and it's been old for over a year. It's almost impossible to not do it when you make the mistake of reading something he's said.