Man United vs Newcastle United - 07/12/13 at 12:45pm - Live on BT Sport

Decky
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Mark Lawrenson on the radio earlier saying Van Persie has asked for a transfer :smug:

Bet he wishes he stuck with Arsenal.

In the league as it is now, if RVP was still with Arsenal.....hmmm.

As for tomorrow I think we'll know in the first 10 -15 minutes if we have a chance. If we've gone in with a game plan of pressing and challenging them most times they get possession, especially in midfield, we're in with a shout.   

I think we'll know when we get the teamsheet

I don't think so, every team sheet that doesn't include HBA gets slagged. We can get results with some unpopular line ups. Its more down to how we approach the game imo.

I think we'll know when we get the teamsheet

I don't think so, every team sheet that doesn't include HBA gets slagged. We can get results with some unpopular line ups. Its more down to how we approach the game imo.

Completely agree, with that said though i do want HBA, Anita and Mapou to come in.

Think Pardew will go with Colo for his leadership quality and long-term understanding with Willo. We won't be playing a high line anyway with them having plenty of pace in Hernandez, Valencia and Nani, and a long ball option in Fellaini. For better or for worse we would probably see a contain strategy like we did against Chelsea, Spurs and hope they won't be clinical in front of goal.

The last time we beat Man Utd at their place, Joe Harvey (God rest his soul) was manager.

It was 1972 and we had just been turfed out of the FA Cup by non-league Hereford....some things about NUFC never change....

--------krul-----------

debs-willo-colo-mym

--------anita----------

----siss-----cabs------

gouff-----------santon

-------remy-----------

some variation of this for me, hard work on the flanks to keep pards happy, plenty in midfield and enough pace and movement to break on them - anita in there to make sure we use the ball when we get it

not sure about the back 4 like, but that's a safe sort of option for pardiola...he'll never move santon mind even though he should for game like this

Guest Haris Vuckic

We haven't won there in forty odd years & that's not going to change today. I'd take a draw.

Even if we get anywhere near - like always - they'll get a big decision.