Manchester United

Mr. Snrub
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ozil does less sprinting and he's also knackered early on. Rooney's consistently played 90 minutes throughout his career. Was rare for Ozil to get more than 70 minutes at Madrid.

Almost always got pulled around the 60 minute mark. Rooney's is a much better athlete, portly and crimson-faced though he can look when he is breathing hard. :lol:

Didn't Moyes nearly relegate Everton in one of his first seasons there or did I imagine that?

Either way, he'll be given time and money to invest. I'm sure they've written off this season as a bedding in year and we'll see him produce a competitive side in the next 18 months.

Whoever was appointed after Fergie was going to struggle and inherit a team/squad in decline. They've got to stick with him now.

Didn't Moyes nearly relegate Everton in one of his first seasons there or did I imagine that?

Either way, he'll be given time and money to invest. I'm sure they've written off this season as a bedding in year and we'll see him produce a competitive side in the next 18 months.

Whoever was appointed after Fergie was going to struggle and inherit a team/squad in decline. They've got to stick with him now.

He had rough start which sky and the media have papered over.  His Everton side were hit and miss to begin with then he got more consitency out of them.

Neil would know more like.

Everyone knew it was going to be an extremely tough season to begin with, their recruitment dictated that. To not finish in the top four would be poor but they have progressed in the champions league too, something everybody expected Moyes to struggle with initially. He needs time and they need new players. He should ditch Cleverley though asap, what a shit player. They need another Roy Keane in there to sort them out.

Manu will still be successful because their American owners, like at Liverpool will release funds in order to secure a champions league spot.

In stark contrast to our owner they have ambition for their team.

Manu will still be successful because their American owners, like at Liverpool will release funds in order to secure a champions league spot.

It was clear they needed players in the summer, where was their ambition then?

It was clear they needed players in the summer, where was their ambition then?

They were after a good number of players, only for their new CEO to screw those deals up.

Enjoying this currently, seeing them go down a rung or 2 on the football ladder. Their manager and fans alike are crying foul of referees as though that's the reason they're struggling. The manager is a reason, but the bigger reason is the sheer amount of mediocrity throughout the squad and in turn their reliance on van Persie (who won them the title last year). They got away with a lot of average performances last year due to van Persie being on fire. Now they don't have that luxury for periods this season, the lack of quality in the team is being exposed. Garbage like Cleverley is playing every week while with every passing day, Kagawa's confidence must be draining when he sees the players being played ahead of him.

They'll not collapse, and I'm reasonably sure they'll finish top 4/5 simply due to van Persie's goals (Rooney has been very poor recently IMO). But it's the lowering of expectations which I'm enjoying. Most fans still speak as though they're major title contenders, when they simply are not. I like the usual response too when you say this sort of stuff. "You're just bitter of our success" - those twats have been bragging about what a good team they've been (the 1 in every 3 games they bother to go and watch, of course) and they have simply becomec accustomed to success. So now when it's them being criticised and them being the team which is being laughed at and struggling, their little minds can't take it and they immediately start blaming various factors except for appreciating the fact they're just not very good at all currently.

It's great to see and long may it continue.

Think it's about time I repeat my mantra from the start of the season that Man U will not finish high enough in the league to qualify for Europe. All this talk of them eventually ending up 4th or 5th is surprising.

The only chance they had was for Moyes to come flying out of the gate. Considering the pressure that has now built up, there is now way Moyes turns it around.

He's already decided that the squad isn't good enough and the referees are lining up for the other teams for all their games.

That kind of talk only serves to give his team more excuses to not perform. As I stated at the start of the season he just doesn't have the right makeup when things start faltering. Too dour and moody. I can oly imagine what he's like everyday at training at the minute.

Remember when Ashley brought Keegan back, and we were relegation candidates, and playing absolutely terribly. Even after Keegan came in we got tonked a few times, and keegan was getting a bit of stick in the media about being away to olong etc etc.

Keegan was cool as ice though, and stayed upbeat and positive about the team, and kept trying different things, particularly with our attack. Eventually, coming up with that tasty front three of Oba and Viduka, with Owen just behind.

I just don't see it in Moyes. The guy has already lost.

Think it's about time I repeat my mantra from the start of the season that Man U will not finish high enough in the league to qualify for Europe. All this talk of them eventually ending up 4th or 5th is surprising.

LERL - it's nearly all you go on about, well done you might be right - fuck me man even a broken clock is right twice a day.

LERL - it's nearly all you go on about, well done you might be right - f*** me man even a broken clock is right twice a day.

I know  :laugh: